Sunday, August 20, 2006

Haha! My mom makes me laugh! Halo, Mature, 17+, HAHA!!


hello, and welcome to my little rant at my mom. i came home last night and so far have been doing quite well, well i mean besides the constant "you have no idea how much we sacrificed for you" guilt trips. and now after a nice time at church seeing all my old friends and enjoying excercising my estonian (every is very impressed) i came home and started bestowing presents upon the populace of my home. a sword for peter, some stickers and a really soft pillow for elizabeth, phase 10 for my dad, and piles of junk food for my mom. then as i was unpacking my mom noticed that i had picked up the one game that i knew would cause problems. "Halo? Isn't that bad? look! it's rated M! that means 17+, you're 16!" yeah i'm well aware of my age. just as i'm well aware of the fact that that's a great game, played by all ages, that was only 10 bucks used. how could i resist? i personally am in love with the Halo multiplayer. i thought star wars:battle front had some fun ways to kill your friends...but Halo! Halolujah! anyway, my mom has confiscated my Halo game until further notice (january 9th, 2007 the day i turn 17) which throws a wrench in my plans for my other blog, the much neglected christian progamer blog. i was planning to (this is so cool) play a mission of Halo every day and then blog about it. blog about how much fun i'd had blasting the covenent. how appropriate the stuff had been. and other things. because that's the purpose ofr my other blog, to write christian reviews. and what review is better than a play by play one? i don't know if it's ever been done before but i like the idea. but anyway, now for the next few months i can't touch my beautiful Halo. but i'm not too worried because i bought 4 other games (Advent Rising, Star Wars:Republic Commando, LOTR:The Fellowship of The Ring, and Star Wars:Obi Wan)and it's roughly 4 months. it takes me maybe a month to finish most games, depending on how much time i have so...perfect! and i think i could review Advent Rising and Republic Commando too. why not right? so anyway, i hope you like my cool picture of The Master Chief (thats me in Halo, which my mom confiscated ='-( sad) but i should go now. by the way, i have no idea what ign.com is, i just googled Halo and got that cool pic. so if it's some freaky site...don't yell at me! anyway, gotta go, Cya!!

2 comments:

Maret said...

you waisted 10 bucks on that game? That is 130 Kroons...oh my...are you out of your mind?..

Anonymous said...

Did you get Halo 1 or 2? The multiplayer on Halo 1 isn't nearly as fun as too. Also, we should look into this whole cross-continental xbox live business. What're your email again? Mine's marcjon@fastmail.fm.