Sunday, November 11, 2007

Life at Houghton

Well I've been at Houghton since Thursday and I've got to be honest, I like it a lot. So unless Thomas More is amazingly awesome than I'm probably going to go to Houghton the fall of 2008, which I think is very exciting. I visited the Wellsville corps today, where I would be going if I was at Houghton because it's the closest corps (30ish minutes away). It was great. I feel very content with the world at the moment. Tonight at 9:30 I'm going to a pizza party for prospective students and that should be absolutely beautiful. I thank you all for your prayers, I have had several times when I've been on the verge of utter freak out and then I remembered, "Hey wait, I gotta keep a cool head to impress chicks!" Well actually, that wasn't the only thing i remembered. The other thing i remembered is that i had a whole bunch of people praying for me. So everything was great! I'm very happy with things so far. I've visited several classes, and met with professors, and I keep thinking, I could do this! It's seems impossible that I could go to college. Over the years I've given myself several names, Pokemon Master, Yugioh Champion, and Video Game prodigy are a few of my favorites (that's a joke btw) but College Student? I've never really thought about THAT one before! Anyway, I think i gotta go. I'll Cya later! Please keep praying. If you do than maybe, just maybe I'll be writing a more in detail post about my visit!

No comments: