Sunday, November 18, 2007

What makes a punk like me happy?

WCYY! That's what! For those of you who know me well, you will know I always carry a black messenger bag covered in stickers, pins and buttons. Highly lethal if swung at head. And taking up pride of place as the first thing stuck on my bag is a bumper sticker from WCYY, the best radio station ON EARTH! I have traveled around the world, and sampled many radio stations. And the only one that could ever come close to equaling WCYY is Y100, but that got shut down. So I will repeat so you really get it, WCYY is the best dang station ON EARTH! EVER! I love it. So anyway, while in the Portland area I've been listening to WCYY and recording it quite a bit too. And I've gotta say, it's been making me quite happy. So anyway, I've said my bit now. WCYY ROCKS!! Until later, Cya!

No comments: