Friday, November 02, 2007

SAT, here i come!

Well i just came back from visiting the school where i take the SAT tommorow. I'm all ready now. I've got my calculater and i know where to go. Very good. But i'm still wicked freaked out. But i still have the same philosophy as last time. If Naruto and a bunch of ninja 12 year olds in a completely fake and unrealistic anime could get past the first part of the Chuunin exam by cheating horribly than so can I! But i won't cheat, because i don't have ninja powers. And i'll use Jedi calming techniques, like slicing off heads with my lightsaber. But i don't have a lightsaber. So basically i'll just stumble through it like i did last time and pray for a better score after these months of study. But anyway, i got some anonymous comments, which we all know i hate because they are usually full of grammatical errors and negativity. And so here is my only response. "Not nice" you say? Not nice, but honest. And i would agree to that line about selfish superiors who sent my family overseas. I'm glad now, but thanks for that initial hell. And i wouldn't be so hateful of my country if i hadn't been shipped out of here halfway through my life. Anyway, next time you leave a negative comment leave your name so i know who i'm offending. I don't apologize to nobodies. I write negatively on my blog and i put my name on it and every knows it's me if you want to write something, have the guts to put your name. So anyway, i'm off to NYC, so until next time, Cya!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Good luck with the SAT,
Kivi kotti.

:D :d :D