Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Craptop from the depths of Hades, sent to KILL US ALL!!!


Well, as you may have guessed, I'm feeling quite a bit of BURNING HATRED towards my laptop right now. This thing is evil. Seriously. It's just out to make me hate it. Why do I hate it? Well, normally I'd put that shiny silver beauty on my lap and write my blog posts on her. She's always had problems. I knew about the problems from the beginning, but I thought she could change! I knew there was good in her. And I thought matbe together we could overcome her inner darkness. But no, she's stabbed me in the heart with a big metaphorical knife! NO!!! Anything but that. And how is she doing that? Well, my laptop has just decided that it's just going to stop working. It's obviously a female laptop, that's why it's so tempermental. So I refer to it as, "Her". But she seems to have given up hope on life. My laptop has been having problems for months, but it seems to have finally sunk under the waves of darkness and gone to the depths of death. Remember when my X-Box died? I was sad. I was practically singing a requeim. But now that my laptop has decided to die I'm not sad, I'm ANGRY!! It must DIE! It deserves this! AQnd part of why is because now I must blog on my parent's computer, which means I don't have the leisure time that I'm used to. Irritating. Now I must go, due to lack of leisure time. Cya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet I could fix it.

Try re-formatting the hard drives and restoring windows... as long as you don't have any files you need to save.