Monday, June 02, 2008

Other stuff!


Now I’m sure all of you are wondering who Helen is. All of you except Helen that is. At least I hope you’re not confused about who you are, that would be weird. I’ve been saying for a little while that I need to blog about “other stuff”, including Helen, for some time now. So here it goes! Get ready for some other stuff! I’ll start off with Helen because I know how much you love it when I blog about girls. Actually, Pia (another girl!) just told me yesterday that I spend way too much blogging about girls and facial hair. So I’ve decided that the only better option is to blog about girls WITH facial hair! That would be cool. But naw, I doubt Helen has a beard. But anyway, you’ve heard about Anneli. You’ve heard about Evelin. You’ve heard about Keit, Liis, Kelli, Mariliis, Nadia, Elis, Etc., Etc. but have I ever told you about Helen? No, of course not! Why not? Is it because she’s my secret under cover lover paramour girl? Is it because she’s a dark phantom from my past? Is it because I’m madly in lovely with her but scared to let her find out? None of the above! Though I think that whole paramour thing could work out. I’m extraordinarily single. Never mind that, back to what I was saying. I’ve never met Helen, nor really talked to her. But I can describe her. She’s about 5’9 with beautiful curly hair, a cute face and sparkling eyes. She has a wonderful personality and is loads of fun and has a great sense of humor. And I’ve never met or talked to her, so how do I know all this? She reads my blog! Anyone who reads my blog must be all those things to some extent. Despite what anyone might say I will never stop believing that everyone who read my blog is both female and madly in love with me. Which Helen might be, I don’t know. I mean, I’m sure she’s female, just not in love with me.

But anyway, let me tell you how I found out about Helen reading my blog. I was in Rakvere with Keit and we were talking about my blog and who reads it and Keit told me one of those things that really irritate me. There are people who read my blog who I don’t even know! And who I don’t know read my blog! Now, let me just clarify something. I LOVE the fact that I have so many readers, and I think it’s fun that I don’t know about half of them, I’m just really curious about who reads my blog! I’ve tried like a million different ways to find out who reads my blog, and according to the hit counter I added I get like 40 people a day looking at my blog. Who are you all? I can only think of like 10 people, therefore the other 30 are…a MYSTERY! But now I know that one of them is a cute girl from southern Estonia named Helen, who is probably madly in love with me…or something. She just added me on MSN, and I just realized how awkward I’m making our first conversation. By writing all this I’m probably going to make her be like, “Ummm, Hi. Chris? Uhh, well, I’m not madly in love with you. Just so you know.” But at least she reads my blog, and that’s special! I love it when people read my blog, especially when they don’t know me. Because if they know me then they’re biased and will say my blog is good because they don’t want me to go all emo-Sasuke on them. But if you don’t know me except through my blog, and yet you still read it…I must be AWESOME!!

Anyway, now that I’ve embarrassed Helen beyond belief and completely made her hate me I can move on to the other other stuff. No wait, before I continue I have a special announcement to make. Something has come to my attention and I believe that the whole world needs to know. This is a big secret, exclusively revealed on my blog. Something so big, so amazing, so shocking, it must involve Keit! The big earth shattering secret is…Keit loves the Jonas Brothers! Oh wait, she told me to write it in big letters. KEIT LOVES THE JONAS BROTHERS! Why am I telling you this? Because thanks to Keit I sorta, kinda, think that that one song (“Hold on”) is just a little bit okay. Yes, I’m in denial. I like the Jonas brothers, and Keit LOVES them! The more I find out about the Jonas Brothers the more I think they’re cool. And here’s something really cool that makes Keit mad with jealousy. Nick Jonas played Garoche in the Broadway play Les Miserables in 2003. The same year that I went to go see Les Miserables! So that means that I’ve seen Nick Jonas before, in real life, and Keit hasn’t! Haha! Poor Keit, she deserves to see Nick Jonas more than I do, because she LOVES him. By the way, I don’t keep saying that Keit LOVES Nick Jonas with odd capital letters to mock her, I’m doing it because someday Nick Jonas will be lonely and looking for some love and he’ll do a google search and find Keit through my blog. And then I’ll be friends with a famous person. Wouldn’t that be cool?

Anyway, I have something really important that I have thus far stupidly neglected to mention! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTI! Saturday was Kristi’s birthday, so we embarrassed her horribly by singing happy birthday to her in church on Sunday. On Saturday I was able to tag along with Michael and Kristi to Kristi’s family birthday party, which was really cool because I got to see Keit’s room, which I promised to blog about. Do you know what shocked me about Keit’s room? Not the pictures of Nick Jonas. Not the pictures of Miley Cyrus. Not sign on the declaring that she has OJD (Obsessive Jonas Disorder). What shocked me is that her room is bigger than mine! No fair! Though I don’t really mind, I don’t need more space. But seriously, I have never seen a room with a more unified decoration scheme. Jonas, Jonas and more Jonas! I mean, like, what the Jonas! After that I went with Michael and Kristi and we checked out some of the places where the different wedding events will take place. I took that AMAZING picture out the window of the car while driving past the cliff where the wedding ceremony will be. Isn’t it beautiful? Then on Sunday afternoon Kristi had a party with all her friends at her and Michael’s new apartment (Which, by the way, is awesome). We had loads of fun playing Phase 10, Uno and Twister. And Pia was there, and I haven’t seen Pia in forever. Though she suggested that rather than blog about girls and facial hair I should blog about her, so I just did.

Anyway, that was all loads of fun, and we ended up playing Phase 10 until 1 A.M. I won of course. And now I’m home and my parent’s have the day off, which means I have to do all sorts of house work all day. Fun. Anyway, must be off. The trash must be taken out!

4 comments:

Kapten Clark said...

Did you say CLIFF?!? :-O

Keit said...

Yay, you blogged, hahah.

Alberta Rockstar said...

OK i have to rag on you, CUZ i will be meeting you in like 2 ish weeks! and dude i have been commenting on your blog regularly, and have you said anything about that! NO! man hello, of all your random readers i shud trump them, im taking time to read your ramblings, and you will actully meet me, and try and trick me into thinking people don't wear clothes in estonia, SO i think YOU SHOULD WRITE A BLOG ABOUT ME LOVING PENGUINS!!!!

Mitchenstein said...

Hey Chris,

I put a free counter from www.neoworx.net on my blog and then you can see which countries the visitors are coming from... That's kinda cool!

Take care and God bless,

John