Friday, January 27, 2006

AHHH!! the torture...stop tantalizing me...

guess what just happened? i was down in my room and decided to do some channel surfing on my radio, which, being in a foreign country with a different language, is alwasy an adventure. so i started at the right and slowly, milimeter by tiny milimeter, i searched the stations. first i got a talking station, boring in almost any language but worse because i can't understand it. then i moved on. static...static...was that a latvian station i heard through the static?...static...static...disco...english guy talking...stat-what? someone talking in english? that's never happend before!! i turned the thingy back to roughly 106 FM and heard some guy talking about bach. normally i would have gone back to my channel searching but i haven't heard english language radio in so long!! i kept jiggling the thingy trying to get the radio to pick up station better because the wondeful english voice was coming through thick enough static i could have cut through it with a knife. so after about two minutes of frantically trying to keep this channel, the first english radio i had heard in almost a year, the signal faded, and to my horror i couldn't get it back. isn't that sad? man i really miss american radio. if anyone out there lives in pennsylvania or maine then can i ask you a favor? can you, if you live in PA, go to 100.3 Y100 and record it for me and send it to me? please!?!?? that used to be my favorite radio station. or if you live in maine then figure out whatever number WHYY is and record that, because i miss american radio, and would kill for ten minutes of a good rock station.

now i actually seriously doubt that any of you actually will send me anything so i'm noit gonna put up my address, but if you're the nicest person on earth, to whom i will be forever endebted, and will forever love, then email me (chrisjohnclark@juno.com) and i'll give you my address. well thats all for now, i think i might write more later tonight, but right now i'm just bored of typing, Cya!!

2 comments:

S.A Kristie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
S.A Kristie said...

you can listen it online chris:)