Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me, I Am Sixteen, I Smell Like A Monkey, 'Cause I'm Sixteen.

Hey everyone, i'm sixteen! muhahahahahaha *cough cough*. dude, every time i do that...i swear it must be bad for my throat. well anyway, i'm sixteen now. i'mn still waiting for something big and scary to happen. maybe next week, i'll see. right now i am going to warn you, this will be a long blog post, if all goes well. so if you are sick of me already then just hit the friendly red "X" in the upper right hand corner of your screen, but...if your madly in love with me then keep reading. i had a great birthday yesterday, i spent lots of time on the computer (not blogging or doing in anything consctructive, just playing) watched a new movie (more on that later) and ate some delicious cake. can you believe my parents actually used our AMERICAN cake mix for my birthday? and the frosting too? it's beyond belief...but oooohhh so tasty. and i have got to say (and i'm *not* joking for the first time since...well...ever) that i am seriously touched by the fact that i got sent so many e-cards. people who i'm sure i probably wouldn't even thought of sent me e-cards, and i even had a few surprises along the way (i never knew so many people read my blog) and i am really, really touched. thank you all. but hust aqs a a warning if anyone says this is my "sweet sixteen" one more time i'll kill 'em, my uncle can say it because he's just cool like that, but the next person is gonna eat my keyboard! with cheese and bread of course, you wouldn't want to eat nasty plastic without some bread and cheese. so anyway, i already got sidetracked.

now i'm going to tell you about the movie i watched. on my birthday my parents did something so unlike them. without much thought or planning, without careful consideration and research (all four of these things i have called "the murderers of good ideas") my parents just said "is there any movie you want to buy?" my parents usually don't spend 3 senti without first thinking it over for two months. i was schocked. and i picked "The HitchHikers Guide To The Galaxy". i am a huge, and i mean HUGE AS IN HUMUNGOUS LIKE REALY REALLY REALLY REALLY etc. etc. etc. BIG fan of the almost all books written by Douglas Adams so i was hoping this movie would be really good, and it was, for the most part. as a gigantic fan of the book, and since i've read it at least once for every page in it, i must admit i was dissapointed. half the time i was almost in tears, rocking back and forth saying "thats not it the book....thats not in the book....curse them....they've changed so much..." but the rest of the time i was laughing my head off, enjoying every second. so all in all i loved the movie, i just want to express the fact the i do not like change, especially not to masterpieces like this. but it was still great. and i must admit, i never imagined Trillian would be so hot!! like seriously man!! but anyway...

i would now, just for the heck of it, attempt the impossible. i am going to try to explain to all of you one of the main reasons i play video games. this is something that since i got my first "Game Boy" (from my cousin) has been a huge fight between me and my parents. basicly they hate video games, where as i love them. so to try to explain i tell a story of something i did the onther day in one of my favorite games, "Star Wars:BattleFront II", that i got from my aunt May Kay (luv ya). so here is the story: "i turned on my X-box and put in the disc. i pressed start and started up a single player game, i chose a space battle, always my favorites, and chose to play as the rebels from episodes IV through VI. i started out in the hanger bay of my team's capital ship and jumped into a 'V-Wing' bomber ship. i pressed the 'A' button on my controller and launched my ship into space. checking my navigation map i headed straight for one of the enemie's two big frigate ships, firing off a few shots from my blaster cannon to lock onto the target. i kept going until i was far above the target, locking on and aiming carefully i prepared to start dropping bombs, just then i started getting hit by enemie fire. i had a ship on my tail, and to add to the problem some of the autoturrets on the enemy capital ship right next to my target had decided i needed to be taken down. i knew i only had one option, i had to outrun the blasts, i had about 10 turrets firing at me, plus a fighter on my tail. but i had to destroy my target or else i had wasted precious time getting so high a above it. so i opened fire with bombs, dropping them onto to my target as i rushed down. blasts were still flying all around me, less hitting me now but one would occasionally get lucky. then more fire came from behind and i knew i had picked up a second fighter, so i now had two fighters and a bunch of turrets all wanting me dead. so i hit my boost and noticed that the frigate i was trying to destroy still had to much health left, i was going to crash into it before i could destroy it! i knew if i slowed down i was dead, and if i kept going i was probably dead. well dead or probably dead, hmmm, pretty easy choice, probably dead. so i kept going full throttle, rushing closer and closer to my target and BOOM just as i was about to smash into it my last bomb made contact and the whole thing blew, leaveing a pile of debris where it had been. as i flew the explosion and the remains of the target i quickly hit the 'B' button twice and jammed the left thumb stick up, doing a quick turn i was just in time to see both the fighters that had been chasing me smashed into space dust because there wasn't enough room for them both to maneuver threw the debris." all that took about 30 seconds. i love the rush of battle, the just barely surviving, under enemy fire, jetting for your life feeling. that's just one part of why i play video games.

so anyway, i'm not just going to blog about junk like that, i was also, because i'm sixteen now, thinking a little bit about girls, and dating and all that. and i came to a conclusion, i like the htichhikers guide to the galaxy definition, love is just something best left avoided. but i have decided i will give you girls one chance. here are some impossible criteria, if any of you girls can *truthfully* and *with a straight face* say these criteria fit you than i will most likely stick with the idea that love is like the plague, best to be avoided. now tell me, girls. would any of you consider watching any of the star wars movies, mars attacks, galaxy quest, the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, or monty python and the holy grail as a romantic date? seriously, just say yes or no. if any girls comment on this post and say "why, yes chris, i actually do think watching star wars is pretty romantic" than i will be very surprised. now doesn't this explain why i'm always single?

well thats it for now, i need a break. Cya later everybody!
by the way, i edited my profile if you wanna check it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Chris!!!