Friday, January 20, 2006

"Hey mama, i just finished defrosting my toes so i'm gonna go blog now"

Br-r-r-r-r-r!! another -27 day here in estonia, freezing my butt off. but today is worse for several reasons, first of all the cold is just getting on my nerves. on almost all the windows there is ive on the edges, and the most annoying place is the bathroom. i have always thought that having a window in your bathroom is a perverted idea, but now it's worse. for anyone who has ever used my bathroom you know it is rather small. and you also know that the window is right next to the toilet. so just imagine going to the toilet right next to a frosted window. i won't go into detail i will just say it is rather cold and unpleasent. the second thing so bad about today was at roughly 8:30 (i know i should've been awake but, enh, whatever) my mom called me on my mobile which while i'm asleep is usually right next my head whie i sleep. so hearing my phone going nuts 3 inches from my head woke me up in a rather unruffled manner. i stood up, attempted to rub my eyes but almost made them black and blue, swatted at my phone in an attempt to shut it, knocked it on to the floor, and then, having achieved enough chaos for my first thirty seconds, i stomped up the stairs to see what the heck could be the matter. so finnaly after bumping into the wall on my way up i got up to my parent's room and asked my mom what was wrong. she told me that elizabeth had told her the pipes were frozen, so she wanted me to carry the big metal heater down to the basement and turn it on full blast, then open the door of my nice heated room and urn the heat of full blast, and then to have my dad make some fires down there, and of course make them full blast. so still feeling tired and stupid i picked up the heater and lugged it down to the basement, dropped it down and went to ask my dad where to plug it in. when i found him he told me only the kitchen pipes were frozen so i didn't need to bring that heater downstairs and i should bring it upstairs. so still feeling rather stupid and now slightly annoyed i took the heater back upstairs and told my mom only the kitchen pipes were frozen. so should told me i should bring that big, fat, heavy, stupid, metal heater back downstairs, and put it in the kitchen on the table. what? on the table? you crazy? she said that way it would heat the whole room. so now feeling very stupid and much more then slightly annoyed i picked up the stupid metal heater and dumped it on the kitchen table plugged it in and then had a revelation, i can't eat at the table if a big, fat, stupid heater is on it! so i grabbed a bowl, a spoon, the milk, and the cereal and sat on the couch to shove it all down. now you must admit that was a lot o carrying of big, fat, stupid heaters. so you cann all pity me now...oh come on!! don't you know how to pity a guy? blagh!! so there!!

anyway, the final that made this demonically cold day evil was this, i had to be out in the cold for like half an hour!! on monday we knew that this week was going to be very cold and therefore before it got really cold i brought in five loads of wood, which is a lot, A LOT, of wood. so because i brought in so much this whole week i have not had to go out and get wood, meaning i got to sit inside and just be all nice and warm. but today my dad ran out of wood, and i had to go and get wood, but what made that bad was not just the -27 weather, it was that i wanted to get enough wood so i wouldn't have to go out again for a while, so that meant bringing in a lot of wood. so i'm pretty sure i brought in four loads, but after the second load the cold started getting to me and i don't really remember much except that i kept sing linkin park's "numb" to my toes, sing "i've become so numb, i can't feel you there..." and i was quoting donkey from shrek going "i can't feel my toes, i don't have any toes! i need a hug..."

actually speaking of linkin park's song "numb" remind's me of something. i was on yahoo music yesterday and i noticed something, they don't have the linkin park videos on there anymore!! it scared me so bad i didn't even try to check the Evanescence or Relient K videos. i'm so scared that i'll never see my true love again...oh, by the way, did i tell you i feel in love with the girl from the linkin park "numb" music video? i even had a picturee of her for a while and kept telling everyone it was my real girlfriend, they actually believed me! hah! it's so funny!! but anyway, mrs. Wittenberg, if your reading this please tell sarah that yahoo doesn't have linkin park videos anymore, because i think if both me and her write letters threatening to hit the "Yahoo!" headquarters with nuclear missiles they might listen. which reminds me...

a lot of stuff reminds me of stuff. i was thinking about the wittenberg family yesterday (or more specifically sarah wittenberg) because i finnally figured out how to play the piano part from "numb". i thought "me and sarah can do some really cool linkin park kareoke now" but then i remembered...the wittenbergs left...and i forgot to blog about it...stupid, stupid, stupid!! well anyway last sunday i visited tallinn for the wittenbergs last sunday in estonia, because despite the fact that last friday there had been a stupid "official" goodbye for them i had wanted to say bye like a human being, not like some "official" robot. i was also kinda hoping for a hug from meaghan or sarah but...maybe that was a little unrealistic of an idea. but anyway the wittenbergs, the corps officers in tallinn since i moved here have gone home to america. and i know that as soon as sarah gets a chance she will taunt me by eating a philly cheese steak and drinking root beer while i watch helplessly on the webcam. (and that's not a joke, i wouldn't be surprised if she did that just to bug me ;-)) because of all the ironic places the went to the philadelphia pioneer corps, like half an hour from where i used to live. so i'm sure i'll see them again whether they like it or not.

well anyway, i told you about my horrible day but do you wanna hear the sad part? it's only 1:33, the days only half over, tons of evil stuff will surely still happen. but what ever, if nothing bad ever happened it would take all the fun out of life. Cya!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i really pity you now...NOT....i'm in the same kind of weather and besides that...i'm sick...-16.6 farenheit is cold....its like -18 here is Kavastu...so duh...deal with the weather...don't whine...see thats what you get if your mean to me...muhahahahahaha