Monday, January 23, 2006

hi everyone...or if i'm only talking to two people does it make it everytwo?

hey everyone, two or three. how's life on the the other side of the computer screen? is there life on other computers?(get it like "is there life on other planets?" get it? come on!!) hey guess what? it's getting warmer!! it's still much colder than i'd like it but it's such a difference from before. you guys wanna hear something cool? i already got two comments on my last post, one by "The Pretty Southern Girl" and the other by "BrownEyedGirl". if i keep getting comments from girls it's gonna start going to my head. and i think i should just clear up a few things about my last post, the whole point of my last post was that i was stuck in the middle of a big nasty fit of pure jealousy. i was not talking about myself, and the blond girl i was refering to is the girlfriend of some popular guy i barely even know (he ignores me, which is why i hate him) and i did not mean to insult her, blonds, or the female half of the human species with anything i said. i thank those of you who are praying for me, it makes me feel really cared for that people across the globe who i've never met, who owe me nothing, care enough to pray for me. thats really cool ;-).

wel anyway, i think i should blog now, so let me just tell you something quick and cool that happened today. i was babysitting peter (my baby brother) like i always do and i was trying to get him interested in something so i picked up this super man piggy bank he got for christmas and started zooming it around going "whheerrr!!! mweeerrr!! pkheewweee!!" you know, flying super man noises. and of course peter, being almost 2, was much to inteligent to be entertained by such a stupid thing as his brother waving around a hunk of plastic and making funny noises. but i of course have learned something very important from watching galaxy quest to much, i have learned this phrase "never give up, never surrender!!" so i kept on going, swinging this poor super man around until suddenly after a rather sharp turn i lost my grip and dropped him. now of course this did nothing for me but peter saw this and thought it was hillarious (told you he was smart) and so from then on i spent a good 15 minutes swinging around, and then dropping, super man. so i don't know why i told you that, just felt like i should blog about something, now i gotta go, i'll Cya later!

No comments: