Friday, January 06, 2006

i see your mouth moving but all i hear is "blog, blog, blog, blog, blog"

hey everyone, i'm back from camp. theres not much to write about, it went great. plain and simple. but today i want to tell you something that i bet most of you, therefore me telling you will be horribly redundant. today is *date check* january 6th, does anybody know what january 9th is? any guesses? anyone? you sir? no, its the day some one gives me a million dollars (probably not anyway), and no, most likely it's not the day i'll meet my future wife (or will it?) but the 9th is special anyway, you know why? becuase on the 9th i do something i've never done before, something so horrible and perverted that i will never be the same again. on the 9th, i turn...SIXTEEN!!!! AHHHHH!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!! i can't be 16, i only just got used to being 15! this just isn't fair. i need 12 more months, give me 12 more months and i'll be ready to turn 16. i cruel, cruel world. how could you do this to me? well anyway, i'm turning 16, whoop-dee-do and hie-dee-ho. i'm still thinking sixteen is a scary number, much larger and more unlucky than 13 to be sure. so now that i've let all of you know that feel free to send me an E-card (if you would, believe me, it would make me very happy). so, send it to chrisjohnclark@juno.com and feel free to send it in english, estonian or russian. which now that i'm done trying to get you all to love me that reminds me of something.

on my third ever blog post, date march 3rd 2004, some one posted anonymously in...russian. useing english letters they cleverly wrote a message obviously for me but obviously impossible for me to understand. i could only uderstand 2 russian words, which translate into three english ones. "lubliu tebia" or in english "i love you". now of course i have been very curious about this for almost a year now and i am going to ask whoever it was to tell me who you are! i'm SOOOOOO curious. i don't care if you wrote a stupid comment, all i care is that i know who you are, the one thing i can't take is not knowing something like this. curiousity kills. and also i'm pasting a copy of the russian words and asking for a translation, i had a translation last year (thank you translaters) but i seem to have lost it, alas, woe is me...so anyway, heres the copy:

"ia ne panimiu nechigo! shto ti gonish moi drug? lublia tebia. esli ti panimiesh parusski, ti ushe snaesh shto ia napisala."

what do you think of that? well who ever you are PLEASE TELL ME WHO YOU ARE!! I'M BEGGING YOU!! come on, it's not fair to torture a guy like this. so anyway, i gotta go now, i'll write more later, Cya.

2 comments:

S.A Kristie said...

"ia ne panimiu nechigo!( I dont understand anything) shto ti gonish moi drug? what are you....dont know what gonish means:)...my friend? lublia tebia.(I love you) esli ti panimiesh parusski, ti ushe snaesh shto ia napisala."(If you understand russian then you already know what i wrote.)


ps. i knew you have your birthday on the 9th. :):):)

S.A Kristie said...

Miss you guys too chris :) and ues i have a short sleeve shirt on. its only about 80 degrees out :) ... i envy you for the snow tho :) would be soo cool to play in the snow