Thursday, August 11, 2005

hello everyone!! i have amazing news!! i've been quoted!!

hello everyone! may i have your attention please!! SHUT UP AND GIMME SOME ATTENTION. guess what, i have been quoted. some random girl who by some crazy coincidence f0und my blog read it, liked it, and actually quoted my last post!! i am highly honored, i have never had my blog quoted (in a positive way) before. and she likes evanescence, relient k and monty python. which makes her the first (and probably last) girl who i've met who likes all 3. and her names meg, which when i saw that "meg" had commented on my blog i instantly thought it was meaghan wittenberg, which made me brace myself for a volley of burning sarcasm that a knew was coming my way. but then i read "Don't worry, I'm not some weirdo that is reading your blog. I'm just Meg...." and i slowly learned that this was not, in fact, someone who wanted to give me wonderful, character building insults. but instead someone who enjoyed reading my blog. and as i read her blog i noticed her mention that she has the same disease i do, she has trouble shuting up. in her own words she said "....after 18 years I still haven't learned how to shut up.....", i've had fifteen years to work on it and if you know me you know that i just never stop. i'm like a energizer battery, i just keep going, and going, and going....

now enough about that, i'm am gonna write a little section here that i will dedicate to meg (not you in tallinn!) and anyone else who may read my blog but is clueless as to who i am. let me start at what some call...i never use the same dumb joke twice. especially not in the course of 2 blog posts. so hey, i live in estonia (say it with me people, E-S-T-O-N-I-A!), shoved in between latvia and russia. i am origianlly from america, don't ask which state becuase i'll name 6. i speak english fluently (duh!) and am working on estonian (eesti keelt) and russian (pah roosky). my estonian is much better than my russian though. and in my spare time i pretend to speak latvian (ISVERIES!!). why am i living in estonia? well i never really thought about it before...i am a missionary for the salvation army (päästearmee)! we just "officially" opened our church (corps) a few months ago. and i am now working my butt off to get this church runing! i swear i do more work than my parents! i just sent a email to 48 people to promote a youth event. ever wonder why i'm always so tired? and just so you know some recent history, i just got back from the salvation army european youth congress in prague. and now i am writing about it. now i am going to finish this post and start a new post about prague, and if you have not already read that then please scroll up and read, thank you. Cya.

No comments: