Monday, August 01, 2005

wowowow, hey guess what!! its me!! i'm back!!

yo, i'm way to busy to tell you everything thats happened since i last blogged. so, long story short. 13 year old guy moved in with us, interesting, went to an english camp, met nice girls, and blalalalala. thats life. nii hull (so crazy). i can't find the song lyrics of the song i wanted to write about but i'm in a good mood anyway!! so what to write about, i'm happy cuz despite the fact that my favorite CDs got stolen in tallinn i still have stuff to listen to. and i'm happy cuz i've been sending emails to anneli in america quite a bit. and cuz i've talked to both meaghan AND matt in america online today, what luck!! and meaghan was nice to me!! wow!!! soooo, if your reading this please do me a favor and send 1 mil bucks to....oh wait, i mean. hey, you know some missionarys get what are called care packages, and i was thinking if anyone cared they would send a care package to me, er, i mean, us. so let my greedy little self write wish list up for all you people who care, and i will put it on the bottom of this blog post along with my adress. oh and more news, i haven't played yugioh in an eternity. and anyway all my best cards (and i mean ALL) got stolen in tallinn with my CDs. so if you caring people send me stuff yugioh cards would be apreciated, if you can figure out where to buy 'em. so hey guess what!! i'm goin' to prague, as in check republic, as in cool. and guess what's happening in prague. nothing much, only the BIGGEST, KEWLEST, MOST TOTALLY AWESOME, europeian youth congress. they needed cool young people from estonia and i said to myself "i'm young, i'm living in estonia and, well, i'm not hot so i must be cool!!". so thats major exitement for me. and i think thats it so, Cya.



Chris's Greedy Wish List
if you got time in america drop in to a gamestop and try to pick me up a game called "star wars:obi wan" for xbox. buy it used and if they try to sell you it used for more then ten dollars then either smack them upside the head, or lean over and whisper in their ear "darth kurisu shall have his revenge!!!" and storm out of the store.
and if you have a bit more money on you, you could pick up either "star wars:republic commando" or "star wars:battlefront 2". and again buy them used, if possible. but they probably will be a bit more then ten dollars.....
and if you really love me you could walk into any toys r us (or juku if you live in estonia, even though i know you don't) and find some yugioh cards, buy anything you want, boosters, theme decks, fakes, no no no, not fakes. anything is useful to me now that my best cards are sadly no more.
and hmmmmm, if your short on cash then pick me up a good root beer, a good brand, like barks (i know thats not how you spell it but whatever) or A&W. or reeses are always loved.
Thank You in advance, becuase i know someone will care enough to get me something....;)
adress:
Kalevi 90
Tartu 50104
ESTONIA

2 comments:

S.A Kristie said...

so awesome that you finally blogged again :) might even get you some reeses and rootbeer or something. im not too good in buying games tho. sorry. im sure id pick up the wrong one .. :) THATS ME! lol.

Anonymous said...

Sry dude your gonna have to live with resese, big red, and root beer. And by the way the only way your goin to b able to get your root beer if you steal from me!
Sarah