Monday, August 22, 2005

of brown water, baby poop, and cleaning up the aftermath.

now with a title like that you know this post is gonna be good. first i'll start with brown water, i woke up today to find that all the water in the house was brown. as in all the water from the shower, toilet, or sink, or basicall anything else was brown. so what fun, that meant no shower. whatever, i needed to mow the lawn anyway, that type of thing gets me nice and stinky. so thats interesting, don't know why exactly you needed to know that. but anyway i hear the water is back to normal now.

and as for baby poop, today as i was watching my super cool baby bro peter (17 months) i notciced that he stunk, no offense to hime, but he stunk bad! as a rule, i don't change diapers, thats my parents job. so since my parents where busy at the moment i thought i'd wait a few minutes, the smell got worse. so finally i took him to my parents who were in the middle of discussing one important thing or another, i boldly stolled up and said "peter stinks", but of course i had to wait for them to finish thier talk before they would hear me. so as i stood there with my nose scrunched up i noticed the smell get stronger, and whats worse...i noticed a strange sensation on my arm. i yelled "PETER'S LEAKING ON MY ARM!!!", that got my parents attention. so as they changed his diaper i ran off to wash my arm off in the sink (hey! the waters not brown any more!). oh, what fun adventures me and my brother have. man, i love him!

and cleaning up the aftermath. if you have been paying attention then you know i have not had 1, not 2, but 5, i repeat 5 girls in my room! i had 2 girls from narva, 2 from tallinn (one american) and one from kavastu (near tartu). now don't think i was also in that room, heck no. i was upstairs on the couch. they tottaly kicked me out! but believe me, i thought i was messy until this last week, sarah and the other girls showed me up. im still finding things, a broken pair of sunglass's, lipstick, what looks like 2 shirts of sarah's, and someone forgot thier whole sleeping bag, i don't know how you forget something so obvious. and so now i am busy cleaning up the after math, but it does have its hidden little perks. i found sarah's yellow card CD! i'm thinking of saying finders keepers here, i like yellow card! but anyway tommorow i go up to tallinn and i'm gonna turn over anything i have found to miss sarah wittenberg, and she can find the proper owners. oh and, one nice thing i wanted to mention before i finish this post is that i was in narva yesterday and i was talking with masha and she said she had a picture of me from prague and she showed it to a friend of hers (a girl) and her friend said "oh, what a handsome guy!". ever had someone say something that just about shoots your self esteem through the roof? thats what this did for me. now i guess i'm considered attractive by russian girls everywhere (but, is that a conpliment?), so i feel very happy. oh and another thing, tommorow anneli and evelin return to estonia. i am so totally there! i'm gonna be at the airport to pick them up, this is like super major excitement! these are like my oldest friends in estonia. before me and the wittenberg girls could really be considered friends, before i started hanging out with other estonians, there was anneli and evelin. they will always be my special friends. and, god, i can't wait to see them. so tommorow i am not available to do anything, so dont even ask. so now i'm tired of typing have no reason to stay on so i'm gonna go, Cya later.

your "handsome guy" (thanks masha),
Chris

No comments: