Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Abstinence according to The Simpsons...

Well according to Milhouse mostly, thus the cool picture. i know by even mentioning the name "Simpson" i am making much christian blood boil. i know this is a controversial subject but that's why i like it. plus the show is stinkin' hilarious! but i wanted to say that one of the most convincing arguments for abstinence i have heard i heard on the simpsons from my buddy Milhouse, the nerd ("I'm not a nerd! Nerds are smart...") who reminds me of me with blue hair and glasses. now in one episode he had a "girlfriend". i put that in quotes because this dude's like 10 years old. but with this girl he had his first kiss and many great lines were exchanged. such as "Girl:I told my dad i was going to get my braces examined. Milhouse:Well you kinda are...huhuha" and i love Bart's reason for not wanting to allow a girl into the tree house:"What if i wanna walk around naked or somthing?!" so besides just being a great funny episode of everyone's favorite yellow skinned TV show what inspired me to abstinence here almost more than anything else? well Bart, quite curious about why the heck Milhouse would want to kiss an icky girl asks the obvious question:why? and Milhouse replies (if i remember correctly) "I'm not sure, it's not even the kissing that's so great, it's the waiting." hmmm....interesting. now just imagine multiplying that by several years of waiting then how good will all the blessings of marriage be for having waited for them? i love the simpsons.

now this is more inspiring to me then the king of evil John Holzmann. well maybe king of evil is an exageration but he definitely wants me dead or very unhappy. not sure which. but he's working on both. to make me unhappy he did two evile things. First he designed my homeschooling curriculim (Evil). and second he wrote the book dating with integrity, which i completly agree with, but hate.(Evil) and it's not completely true that The Simpsons is more inspiring than John Holzmann but i just feel i should hate him. well not hate, dislike with a passion. so anyway now that i've said my negative bit about my arch nemesis and my positive bit about my true love, Milhouse Vanhousen (i think that's his last name) i'm gonna go. so Cya!

No comments: