Saturday, October 28, 2006

You what neptune reminds me of? YOUR FACE!!

Actually, i wanted to blog because last night while i was staying up 'til one in the morning with my crazy two year old brother i picked up a dictionary (THE HORROR!) and started flipping through. I got to planets and this line stood out to me..."Neptune, like Uranus is a cold and distant world. It is similar in size and is also blue-green because of methane gas in it's hydrogen rich atmosphere." Now at 1 a.m. to my immature mind this was hilarious. because if you prounounce "uranus" as "your anus" than this quote really becomes quite funny. sorry, i just felt the need to share my immaturity. haha! that's funny...

2 comments:

pia said...

you should have gone to bed right after we left!:D

Kapten Clark said...

Dude, it was an encyclopedia, not a dictionary. :-D xo