Thursday, October 26, 2006

Fun in the sun...well, without the sun.

Since monday i've been dying to blog about mondy night, which was loads of fun and very blog worthy. I know that you all wanna know about my weekend which was also fun but i just don't feel like blogging about right now. Monday night was just more oddly blog worthy. So anyway i knew that at some point on that gloomy, rainy monday i had to meet up with my friend Eero to get my dad's Bass Guitar fixed because Eero knew some guy who could fix it. So anyway i knew that he was supposed to call me and then we'd meet up. I knew it, i know i did. I just...forgot. So when i got called and asked if i could meet him in whatsitwhosit park next to Viru Keskus. I was happy to oblige. Except for one thing, i didn't have the guitar. it was at the corps. oops. so i had to grab the keys from my mom, jump on the tram and then go to the corps. now i looked very scary and menacing all in black with a hoody and a black wool pullover hat so i think anyone who saw me go into the the building thought i was robbing it. i did feel like i was in some kind of heist though, i was like type in the code ****** unlock the door...and...DUDE, I'M IN! YEAH! so then after jumping back on the tram with my stolen goods...er, my dad's guitar i got to the park and waited...and waited...i was 10 minutes early. so finally after five long minutes dragged by i called him.

"Can you wait five minutes?" sure, whatever, that was the time we agreed on. in the mean time i took pictures of the statue in the park using my camera, which i had of course pilfered from the office. well it was mine to began but it makes me feel cool to be like "dude, that was one seriously cool heist" then Eero showed up and we walked over to Eesti Maja resturant, the meeting place to meet this guitar fixer dude. he walked in right after us and after some discussion we settled on a diagnosis and a price. then Eero and i left and after saying good bye to Eero at the bus station i headed to the tram. this is where the fun blogworthiness started. one time when i was in the ferry terminal here in tallinn i saw an add for Vana Tallinn liquor that looked hilarious so i wanted to take a picture of it but didn't have my camera with me at the time. well i'd seen the same add at a store near the tram stop so i looked down the tracks and didn't see a tram coming so i just thought i'd be quick and take a couple of pictures. and so i did. it was quite simple then i got back to the tram stop and waited. and waited. and waited. almost half an hour. still my tram didn't come. so finally i gave up. i called my mom and said i was walking home. then just as i crossed the street to starting walking i saw my tram coming. i tried to think of my options as quickly as i could. i could J-walk and run across the street through the traffic and jump on the tram after frantically running or i could just walk home. and of course i voted for running frantically.

now i mentioned that this was a rainy night. and it was pretty dark. and slippery. so i did my best not to get hit by a car running through traffic, which gladly i succeeded in. but then i started to slip. after running across the street i noticed there was a handrail between me and where i needed to be. but i still had a little more to run so i just grabbed the slick handrail and ran until i got to where the tram was just about to stop and so i attempted to skid to a halt. what actually happened was i slipped and because of my grip on the handrail swung under it and popped up just where i wanted to be. right in the middle of the crowd. i had popped up right in front of this poor goth chick who, because of her gothic-ness, tried not to look alarmed but did a bad job hiding it. then i got in the back of the tram and my gothic friend got in the middle and we stared at each other warily. i stared because i kinda have a thing for goth chicks. and she stared cause i'm so darn goodlooking! or more probably because i had popped up and now was in a tram with her, staring at her freaky facial piercings. then she got even more freaked out when scary guy in black with funky facial hair got off at the same stop as her. then when i took the same path she did to go home shev got even more freaked. i guess she thought i was stalking her. she kind of kept looking back and then walking faster as if to outrun me, then slower as if to act like she didn't know i was there. so i finally thought i'd put her out of her misery and so i started walking faster and finally caught up with her and then started walking ahead of her. so quite relieved the girl accepted that until we got closer to her home. then for some reason she felt it neccesary to almost run to her house, revealing her home to me. so if i had been a stalker, which i'm not, i would be most interested. but anyway out of the whole experience i got some fun andearned that a goth chick lives down the street from me. all in all a fun night. now i must bid thee adieu! Cya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

=O
=O
=O
=O
=O
=O

ummmmm i didn't no u liked goth chicks... kinda freaky! lol
cya x

Dave said...

Mate, sounds hilarious, wish my life had fun bits like that! Its me, Dave, from the group that came from Hythe the other week. you inspired me to start a blog of my own but nothing fun happens to me so it might be a bit dull!