Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I love K-Arvutisalong! (*POST #200*)

K-Arvutisalong is a wicked cool Estonian computer store from which i believe we're going to get our new computer. why do i love it? cheap games? well, that's one reason. nice employees? another reason but not the main one. the main reason is that the owner of the company is christian. and so even if not all the employees are christian the company is both blatantly and subtly christian. let me tell you some blatantly subtle stuff. one time as i walked by the K-Arvutisalong kiosk in Lõuna Keskus i noticed that the background on the computer in there was a Bible verse! wicked cool! i asked the guy working in the kiosk if he was a christian and he said no. so i asked about the background and he just said the computer was like that when he came in. cool. i wanna work for them! and another thing, at the K-Arvutisalong in the Kadriorg Selver near my house i was browsing through anything and everything and sitting there was a Bible! what on earth is a Bible doing in a pile of computer hardware? hmmm...i could guess a few things. anyway i love K-Arvutisalong and if i ever get a job and decide to buy myself a computer i know who i'm buying from! one more thing that makes me happy that i want to write about for no reason is that today while i was cleaning my room i found a piece of paper...a piece of paper i'd never seen before...a piece of paper with a Bible verse on it. Matthew 6:33 actually. i'm not gonna qoute it. look it up! maybe it will make you as hapy as it made me when i read it as a fun little surprise while cleaning uo my junk. now i'm gonna go. so Cya! hope you enjoyed my 200th post!

5 comments:

Kristi, Michael & Logan Aaronl said...

i went to k arvutisalong in ülemiste center and they had christian music playing in the background too:) that is pretty neat!

Anonymous said...

(Hands balloons)
Mind reimbursing me for this?

Anonymous said...

congrats on your 200th blog,
it is great hearing your thoughts, and they just remind me of you and the others from bs
love ya mate,
BSS

Erica said...

Cool, that you have had so many good experiences in 1 day and thats a good news for me that in K arvutisalong are some christian stuff...

just great :d

Erica

Erica said...

Ja palju onne 200nda postituse puhul