Sunday, March 11, 2007

It's raining chicks! Hallelujah!

It's hard being so good looking...I have a few great things i need to blog about just because i love to blog. First off i have had an absolutely great day, as i'm sure you can tell from the pic. As the more observant of you may have noticed that is Evelin, and she is blond. So as soon as i get around to blogging about the rest of my england trip you'll find out why her hair was on my clothes. But you won't have to wait until my next post to find out why she's in a picture with me. Because that's part of what i'm blogging about. I have two things that i want to thank God for, rain and chicks. Or i guess i should say girls. Or when i was just in Britain i was told to say "birds" but that's just wierd. But whatever. Anyway, last night was great. Nothing special was supposed to happen last night, and to most people nothing special did happen last night. But to me, what happened last night was very special. Last night it rained. Not chicks, men, or cats and dogs. It just rained. And it was beautiful. I woke up around midnight. Not for any reson really, i just sort of did. I had actually been having a bad night so far because i had broken my headphones ("AGAIN!?!?!") but when i woke up i heard the strangest noise. A noise i hadn't heard in a long time. I heard...rain! I looked out my window and saw beatiful shiny doplets falling to the ground and bursting in explosions of joy. It was wondeful. I heard a beautiful symphony of music, created by little drops of water smashing themselves to the ground. So i did something crazy that i don't normally do this time of year, i opened my window. The cold air was refreshing and the sound of the rain was beautiful. So i did something else crazy. I pulled out my MP3 player and set it to record, hoping to record the beautiful rainfall. But all i got was 10 minutes of silence. It was beautiful. I love rain. And now spring is finally fighting it's way into Estonia. Dispelling the evil depression of winter and bringing new joy back into my life. I can't believe how much i've missed rain.

Anyway, rain isn't the only thing bringing joy into my life, the other thing is girls! Girls always bring joy to my life. And today especially. Today i spent most of the day hanging out with three beautiful girls. Well i guess i should say two because one gets angry when i say she's beautiful.(Which i never understand because if someone would tell me i'm beautiful i'd be quite happy.) So anyway, i spent this afternoon wandering around aimlessly with Anneli, Evelin and Elis taking pictures, making jokes, and doing crazy Tai-Kung-Fu-Jitsu*! It was wicked fun. We went to Viru Keskus and mocked F.I.B.I.T. (Fashion Is Back In Tallinn) because if you say F.I.B.I.T. over and over again you sound like a demented frog. And the girls also speculate that fashion was never in Tallinn before so how could it be back? And they don't think fashion is here this time either. I think fashion must be here because my definition of fashion is whatever makes me laugh, either because it looks so stupid or just because it's so wierd! Anyway, after that we ran around old town taking crazy pictures of each other (like the one of Evelin and I at the beggining of this post and the picture of Anneli and Elis on the left) which was wicked fun. All in all a very good day.


But as i was running around with three beauties yesterday something i had realized last night while listening to rain sort of came full circle and really made total sense. I realized this. I don't need a girlfriend! I've been single for a good while now and about half that good while i've hated it. But i realized something. In winter having a girlfriend is logical because girls are so warm. So when your hands are cold you have someone to hold hands with. And when your heart feels frozen by the evil of little sunlight and lots of snow you have someone to thaw it out for you. But spring is coming! I've surivived a winter being single by blowing on my hands and hugging my little brother, but now that the weather is getting warm i don't need a girlfriend to keep me warm, the sun will do that. And plus as yesterday pointed out so very well i already have all the female companionship i could want. So i will stick with a great summer with three girls-as-friends and leave out girlfriends with all their diabolical plans. Anyway, that's just one more pointless post. This is Chris signing off!




*Tai-Kung-Fu-Jitsu is my own unique fighting style that i created. The main thing you do is scream and swing your arms around in an attempt to scare off your oppenent. And if that doesn't work you run away really, really fast.

4 comments:

Kapten Clark said...

I'm sure there's at least one beautiful (B-E-A-U-tiful!) female you've forgotten to mention? ;-)

Love,
Mama

Anonymous said...

I hate rain. It's wet. Not to mention that I have to go to school, so I go outside at 7:00 am in a stuffy business shirt and a huge backpack, and as the rain soaks my clothes while I wait for the bus I just hope it doesn't get into my backpack, soak my books, and break my gameboy. And then I have to sit for like 40 minutes on the bus in soaked clothes, and when they finally dry out I have to get off the bus and get wet again. And don't even get me started about where to put wet stuff in a tiny locker.

But hey, that's just me.

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris.
YOU ARE! IN FACT! BEAUTIFUL:) :) :)

Unknown said...

guess what??? i'm engaged! one week, one day! :D