Saturday, March 24, 2007

This post is to inform you of Chris' tragic shaving accident. You could say he really lost his head! HAHA! GOTCHA! You thought i was dead! Scared ya.

I can't believe you thought i was dead! HAHAHAHAHA! LOSER! Just kidding. Because at the end of my last post i said that i thought it would be my last post because i'd chop off my head shaving. But guess what? I didn't. I'm still very, VERY much alive. Nothing can kill me! I'm invincible! Take that razors of the world! You can't kill me! HAHAHA!!! Anyway, you're probably wondering about that "Get Fuzzy" comic there. Well that comic just about describes me and my life. Inactivity and girl avoidance are wondeful things, but when you can't get that literature and technology are great. I don't really have anything to blog about but i just felt i should let you know i'm still alive after shaving. But now i must go, so i bid thee adieu!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOUR FANZ ARE SO GLAD YOU SURVIVED THE SHAVING!!