Monday, April 30, 2007

Ahhh-CHOO!!!! (part two!)

Ahhh-CHOO part two? Is this proof that i'm insane that i come up with such astrange post name? Nope, i just remembered at least part of what it was i wanted to blog about. Well, two things. First of all is this, i mentioned that i am now all officially signed up for the S.A.T. but i did not mention that i am also getting everyday the "S.A.T. question of the day" E-mailed to me, to give me a chance to practice so that i can have an unfair advantage and kick everyone elses butt. It may not be a competition to you, but too me...DIE SCUM! I SHALL DESTROY ALL S.A.T. QUESTIONS THAT DARE OPPOSE ME! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! As you can see this, along with my cold, is making me slightly insane. Another thing that i wanted to mention is that i am moving up in the world. My circle of online friends i have never met and mostly likely never will is growing! The excitement. First there was Acumenious with his hilarious videos that made me think of me if i was a vlogger rather than a blogger. And now there is is Jammyone! He made two very cool Advent Rising videos and agrees that they should definitely hurry up and make 2 and 3! DEATH TO THE SEEKERS! He has also agreed to send me one of the videos because it is so darn cool that i want to have personal copy in case the earth suddenly blows up(Although if earth does blow up it is doubtful i will survive because despite all my best attempts i am still neither a cyborg space fighter dude nor a super powerful ninja from Japan...sigh....). But really i just think it's the best video i've ever seen, but that's mostly because i am both an Advent Rising and a Hoobastank fan. The best of both worlds! Anyway, if you're bored and want to check out the video click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ldqitLATKM Anyway, i've wasted enough time. I must go now. Cya!

No comments: