Thursday, April 12, 2007

Does anybody else miss the good old days...?

Now of course as a complete nerd when i refer to "the good old days" i'm talking about the days talking about the days when video games were simple. When they were beautiful. When they were N64. My N64 was tragically stolen from me a long time ago and now i miss it horribly. I've been thinking about and missing Zelda especially. Ocarina of Time is beautiful...Majora's mask is beautiful...(But don't do a google picture search for "Majora"...) It's all so beautiful! And i miss it! I don't know what it is that is so wonderful about these games. They're just great. It's funny because i have a GameBoy SP and an X-box with (in my opinion) some of the best games on earth for each. But still i long for the N64 days of Zelda pleasure. When defeating Ganandorf and The Skull Kid was my one mission in life. When walking into the temple of time was an awe inspiring experience. When it didn't seem completely irrational for small children to run around with swords and shields and beat the crap out of giant monsters and full grown adults...Oh how i miss it. If i get a chance i'm going to pick up a N64 while i'm in America. Because i desperately miss it. Anyway, my first post in a long time was (As always) pointless and all about something that only interests me. But now i must go. The warm embrace of sleep calls to me. Cya!

2 comments:

lux said...

it's good to read your blog again, at least i know that your still alive :) How are you doing?
God bless

BSS

Kapten Clark said...

http://lux-gen1.blogspot.com/

Read her blog, Chris! :-)