Monday, May 07, 2007

Yar matey! Thar she blows!

Oh my goodness! Have i finally turned into an evil ninja space pirate? Not quite. But i did spend some time yesterday walking (not swabbing) the poop deck (horrible name for a deck if you ask me) and almost walking the plank! No, i didn't get captured by the pirates of the baltics (cousins of the pirates of the carribean), what i did was board an old ship at Kalamaja beach here in Tallinn. One of the things i love about Tallinn is it's hugeness. It always has new surprises hidden around somewhere. And this was one of them. On Kalamaja beach is the hull of an old ship that supposedly shipwrecked here. I thought it was pretty cool. I took some pictures but none of them really show how cool this old ship was. Here is one more reason why you should come visit Estonia and have me be your personal tour guide. I'll show you things that the normal tourists never see. I mean seriously, it's a shipwreck! That's so cool! And when i say i almost walked walked the plank it's because i almost stepped in a hole in the ship. And i also (when sitting down and leaning over) almost fell into that big hole you see in the picture there. All in all it was quite exciting. I'm sorry i didn't get any better pictures, i'll put the ones i did get up at the end of this post. Anyway, one thing i want to mention is that on the 26th i'm gonna hop on a plane to America, a trip i'm not happy about. Partly because it means that in America i have to go visit a dentist (dentists hate me...) and all that, but also just because it means i have to leave Estonia. And seriously, i hate to be sort of anti-patriotic but i like Estonia. So if you could pray for me it would be nice because i'm not looking forward to this trip. And by the way, if you're in America and are dying to see me now is the time to contact me saying "i love you please come and marry me in America." Anyway, i'm off now. I have to go do school stuff and all that junk. So Cya! Enjoy the rest of the pictures!

1 comment:

lux said...

hey how long are you going to be in the U.S for...
i'm heading over to canada in July. ... I'd love to catch up with you, however i am not sure if it will be possible.