Friday, February 22, 2008

And here we go again...

Well it's that time of the month again (no sick puns please) and so I'm off for youth group at the Methodist church. Now I don't know if you remember how exciting last month was ("Blood, guts, guns, cuts, knives, lives, wives, nuns, sluts!" Sorry, that's Eminem's life, not mine. Mine is, "Apples, oranges, Evelin, Taavi, incarnation of feminie beauty!" Not that Taavi is the incarnation of female beauty, that chick...you get it!) but I'm assuming that this month will be equally exciting. It always is. We're doing the Evanescence drama which we haven't done in forever and I LOVE! I get to be all evil and creepy in it. Even more than usual. But anyway, I'm looking forward to it. And if it does turn out to be interesting, I'll be sure to blog about it. This is kinda of interesting right now because it's my first post written on Blogger rather than MS Word in a long time, so because there's not the auto spell check, it's probably one big typo. Sorry. Bat I tink u ken undorstend. If not I'll get a translater.

Anyway, I have two reasons for the title "And here we go again..." Well actually more like 3, kind of. The first is because once again I'm going to the Methodist church for youth group. But the second is more interesting. Interesting because it has to do with a girl. The third reason is because of the girl, or more specifically my thoughts of her, I'm listening to Paramore's "Here We Go Again" Buti I know you're all dying to know who this girl is. It's the girl that turns my blood cold and truly makes me sad. I normally don't blog about her because I like to forget about her. No, this is a different girl. But still one that makes me very sad. Of course I won't name her. But I just was on MySpace stalking, I mean finding, old friends when I bumped into her and started looking at her pictures. Oh, the irony. Oh my heart. Though she wasn't ever anything more than a friend (and usually less than that.) I still feel saddened by thoughts and memories of her. So I'm very glad to have youth group tonight. Because I need a distraction. I'm not very sad. Just slightly saddened. A litte pang in my heart. But anyway, I'm late to leave. I really gotta go. Maybe I'll blog more later. But anyway, Cya!

No comments: