Saturday, February 16, 2008

Thursday, Valentine’s day. Friday, Battle of the Sexes. Saturday…rest.

What an exciting schedule I’ve had the last few days! Despite the fact that I already wrote a Valentine’s Day post on V-Day I decided to write this instead because I wasn’t in a good mood when I wrote it and I try to keep my blog peaceful. So now let me tell you about my Valentine’s Day, much abbreviated from the 4 page thing I wrote before. Because no one loves me at all no one gave me anything for Valentine’s Day so I gave myself a present instead. I downloaded the Naruto Shippuuden soundtrack and have been rockin’ out ever since. Naruto music shows that the best combination is a flute, a koto, and like 50 Rammsteinish guitars. So absolutely bursting with energy and with Naruto music blasting my ear drums I made a quick decision. I needed to run. I hadn’t had a good run in months. And since I was all fired up from the cool music as well as the intense internal struggle that assaults me every Valentine’s Day I leaned down and, holding my hand behind me to steady my bag, I shot off running as fast as I could go, and I didn’t stop until I reached the crosswalk a few blocks from my house. My lungs were on fire and my heart was beating even faster than it does when I hang out with beautiful girls(which means it’s basically always beating fast) but I felt good. I needed the energy burn. I’d built up too much energy sitting around all winter.

Then I took a tram and saw a total of 10 couples (20 people) all being romantic and kissing or holding hands or having flowers or something to irritate me. So when one couple got off the tram and dropped a rose petal I stomped on the rose petal a few times and then ground it into the floor a little bit with my heel, grinding as much of my V-Day malice into the petal as I could, until all the was left was a red smudge. And when I got to the corps I sulked because it was Valentine’s Day, though I don’t think anyone noticed I was sulking because I never sulk so I was kind of out of practice. I mean is it bad to smile and laugh while sulking? So anyway I sulked through bible study and then Anneli, Priit and I went into Anneli’s office and we lifted me out of my sulk by watching funny videos on YouTube(“SILENCE!! I KILL YOU!!”). And I realized that though spending Valentine’s Day with a girlfriend is the more popular thing to do, I prefer spending it with a girl and a friend. Did you see that little play on words there? Awesome…

Anyway, I’m sure you’re all dying to know what’s with this picture of me in a skirt with breasts. I have the breasts, not the skirt. Just clarifying. It’s not a skirt with breasts, it’s…you get it. I hope you can all see the picture. For some reason FireFox doesn’t seem to show pictures on my blog, even though they’re there and Internet Explorer can see them. But anyway, yesterday for youth night we had transvestite night at the corps. And, as you can see, Eero, Priit and I really enjoyed it. It wasn’t really transvestite night, it was battle of the sexes, led by our grand battle master, Anneli. She says the point was to hopefully get us to respect the opposite sex a little more, but I think she really just wanted to see me in a skirt. The battle ended with a tie, the girls (my team) had 2 points because of our dancing and dressing skills, and the boys (Evelin and Keit) had 2 points for answering boy questions and their acting skills. But the highlight of my night was Anneli complimenting me on my breasts, saying they looked very realistic. Now of course if I ever complimented a girl’s breasts it wouldn’t be the highlight of her night and it would probably cause her to pound me into the floor. But thank God I’m smart enough to know which compliments are wanted and which are asking for death. But to be honest I didn’t think my breasts were that realistic, I thought they were too low, but I’m no expert. And two balled up shirts really shouldn’t looked realistic anyway. Anyway, battle of the sexes was loads of fun, and tons of laughs. All us guys helping each other get dressed up as girls was great. The only thing I didn’t like was that all the clothes were Anneli and Evelin’s, therefore very tiny. Those sandals were so uncomfortable!

Anyway, now about today. Rest. That which I need more than anything else is what I am least likely to get. There is cleaning to be done, as well as several different things to get ready for college. I would also like to send an E-mail to Megagame.com and have been wanting to write to Breakaway, I also need to edit some things on my blog, and it would be nice if I could check MySpace (though unlike FaceBook there’s never anything interesting on there) and Emily, if you’re reading this than know I’ve been meaning to write to you thanking you for the nice comment, but have been too lazy/busy and then once I’m done with all that my room is still a mess and I’d like to clean that, and that I need to keep doing laundry and then take out the trash and then…yeah, rest. But at least I did something kind of fun today. Tourest had a big travel trade fair that I went to with my family which was slightly interesting. Actually, the best part (my brother and I both agree) was when the girls danced. It reminded me of the back breaking dance Anneli is teaching us right now. Though the girls didn’t look like they were in quite as much pain as I usually am. But just as traveling with a family is usually more work than it’s worth, so is a travel trade fair. And also I’m not interested in looking at all these booths trying to get me to spend money to go place I’ve already been. That’s the problem with traveling a lot. Eventually you hit a point were you say “Travel Europe? See the Colloseum? Go to Prague? Helsinki? Riga? London? Paris? Been there, done that! Give me Egypt and Japan and maybe I’ll be interested, but Europe?” so it wasn’t quite as exciting for me as I’m sure it would be for most people. But anyway, at least I got to have some good Estonian blood sausage and watch a bunch of young Estonian girls dance to Black Eyed Pea’s “Pump It” But now I must go, work calls. So until next time, Cya!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

egypt or japan you may be interested...... What about Aus.... Hey.....

Anonymous said...

where did you download the soundtrack? I've been looking for it

Erica said...

Nice picture of the "Ladies", I have to say our boobs do look good, lol.

And I'm glad you have friends, they'll always stay.

God bless

xoxo

Priit said...

Your dad really needs to buy new camera or is it just my monitors fault that this pic is with bad colors?