Sunday, March 23, 2008

Now you see it…now you don’t!

Step this way, step this way. It’s time for the amazing disappearing post trick! You may have noticed that the 2 previous posts have gone missing, and that the EC08 one has been modified. Why is that? Well I just realized that someone who was becoming something of a central figure in my blog, and who I would be extraordinarily embarrassed to have reading, is most likely already reading or will be soon. I’m hoping that these two posts have gone unread by this individual’s brown eyes (Dang it, I always screw up eye color!) and therefore have saved them as drafts and may or may not post them at a later time. I have realized that there is the right way to do things and then there’s the wrong way to do things. And I think I’ll try to do things the right way. I’m trying out a dangerous swords-dance. And the fact that I have links to my blog on FaceBook, Orkut, and MySpace, as well as the fact that my blog is streamed directly to FaceBook means that it has a much higher chance of being read by certain individuals, especially if that individual’s name is the name of my blog post. So I’ve decided to take things under cover a bit more for fear of screwing everything up. So I’m sorry for any inconvenience, I know you all loved reading about me crying, but it’s just got to go for now. But it’s all saved, so don’t worry. And if you didn’t read, and you’re really curious about what’s going on, then ask me next time you see me. Anyway, I must go now, because there are still rogue notes to be deleted on FaceBook. Cya!

No comments: