Monday, March 03, 2008

A quick clarification...

I heard that someone was all freaked out when I mention corsets, so I feel I owe you all a clarification. At first when I heard that I had freaked someone out I thought, "good, I like freaking people out!" But then I decided to do a picture search on google to see if I could find a good picture to help explain what I meant. That was a mistake. I didn't realize that corsets are usually more of a lingerie item than a goth rock chick item. So I got this picture of Amy Lee, who is the only girl I'd marry if I was marrying just for looks (dark hair rocks!), wearing what I would consider a gorgeous corset-skirt thingy. When I say corsets I mean that. And especially on girls who look like Amy Lee. So I'm sorry if i freaked anyone out. I didn't mean I was some voyeur who liked staring at chicks in lingerie corsets. I meant I like goth rockers in gothy corsets. Please forgive any confusion. But I mean seriously, doesn't Ms. Amy Lee of Evanescence look GREAT in that!? I think so. But now I must go. Cya!

P.S. Most girls out there already knows this because I've said it before, but one of the only ways to grab my attention is to dress like that. Hint, hint.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, thats not creepy at all...