Thursday, December 07, 2006

Disturbing reports....

I'm hearing disturbing reports from Tartu. Reports that make me angry! If any of you have been reading long enough you know that i used to live in Tartu. My parent's started the corps there. But now we're up in Tallinn and a Finnish officer was sent to take over. I am extremely angry because all i ever hear from Tartu is that people have stopped coming! Dude! What's with that! I don't want to lose my friends! The more i hear the more upset i get. There are a lot of things i would love to blurt out, but seeing as how this is a public blog...if you want to hear me rant and rave contact me on E-mail or MSN. My friends. The people who I started bringing to the corps! Are falling away...And there's nothing i can do about it! Nothing but pray...but i still feel pretty helpless. There's one thing i will say though, if i don't get to spend eternity in heaven with my friends, there will be hell to pay! So because all i can do is pray i want to also ask you to pray. Please shoot out some prayers for Maret, Liis, Ats, Andrei and Captain
Mikkonen. I'm really worried about all of them. But i won't take this lying down. I won't lose my friends without a fight. I'll do everything i can to save them. Which actually isn't much...But in the words of William Booth "I'll fight, I'll fight to the very end!"

No comments: