Friday, December 08, 2006

I LOVE PETER!

Peter (pictured) is my wicked cool little brother! And today he surprised me twice. First, while we were playing he suddenly starting pulling on his eyelids and making tons of hilarious faces! I took a picture of this one. He has better but i don't have pictures of those so...too bad for you! The second way he surprised me was when we were talking just about everything i decided to ask him the ultimate question: What came first, the chicken or the egg? And he very promptly answered "The egg." Now i don't know why he thinks that it was the egg first. It doesn't make sense to me. But that's what he said. So there you have it, a two year old's answer to a question that has plagued humans forever. And now i must go tickle him or something to thank him for this post. And please note, he's not as fat as he looks in this picture, he's wearing like 3 shirts. Anyway, Cya!

No comments: