Monday, December 18, 2006

THE SUN!

The sun really truly came out today. It was an amazing, beautiful thing. I was very happy. So happy in fact that i took that nice picture /\ up there. And also so happy that i actually obeyed my mom and took Peter and Elizabeth to the playground. But of course i was right and going to the playground was not a pleasant experience and Peter came home crying, but why focus on the negative, right? But anyway, just look at that sun...so big...bright...and beautiful! Oh, have i have missed it. As you might have noticed from the picture (taken an hour ago) we don't have snow yet. It's quite depressing. Because i'm dreaming of a white Christmas, but it's not here yet. But i'm not too depressed because without snow i can still run for the tram in a moderately safe manner (If you call running through the street dodging cars moderately safe...) But anyway, i still haven't shaved (OMG! Is this idiot still talking about his facial hair? Yup!) and yesterday and today i got the final clinching proof i need to shave. Both times started with "What's that?" Yesterday at church my friend Liina walked up to me, pointed at my face and said "Chris, what's that?" Well i was rather shocked by the question. Huh? What's what? My nose? My eyes? My...ahhhh..."I guess that's a beard" i said. She gave me a look rather like the way a girl looks at a guy who just said she's fat, but not unatractively so. Which is a very dumb thing to say. So i was like "So...Good? Bad?" and she leaned forward a bit and looked me straight in the eye and said "BAD!" so now i know it's gotta go. But today's monday. No one really sees me on mondays so i haven't shaved but today as i was carrying Peter to the playground he put his hand on my face and said "Bubby(His nickname for me), what's that?" Well, at first again i was like "What's what?" My cheeck? And then i realized what he meant. "That's a beard..." I admitted in quite the same way you might admit "That's a second nose..." and of course Peter, the baby genius said "Bubby, you're wearing a beard!" wearing a beard? Okay, two year old speak, whatever. "Yes Peter, I'm wearing a beard" And then the clincher "Bubby, you're wearing a beard like Santa Claus!" What? Well if a Peter says it, it must be true! Oh no! My brother thinks i look like Santa! Ahh! I need to shave! Well anyway, i'm done blabing about my facial hair...for now! MUHAHAHAHA!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture and your discription. Be blessed as you go out and about with you siblings. Your a great brother and son.

Erica said...

Nice Kadriorg pic