Friday, December 15, 2006

I LOVE NARUTO! (And girls, and dreams and...)

Naruto (<---) is now my offically number one favorite anime. Yes, better than Pokemon. Yes, more intense than Yugioh. And even, at times, more tear wrenching and romantic than Inuyasha. Notice how Kagome kisses Inuyasha to stop him from killing everyone and Sakura hugs Sasuke to stop him from killing everyone, interesting how similiar. Anyway, i just wanted to throw out that Naruto is my favorite anime and i want Sakura to marry me, she's so cute! And Sasuke is my scary role model. And Naruto is me...(Loser main character) Anyway (i keep saying anyway) i'll quite talking about that and move on to other things i love, like girls! I love it when gorgeous girls leave comments on my blog and this morning i got not one, not three, no Monty Python, not even five, but two comments from gorgeous girls!!! Yay! First of all, to Pia i want to say something. Traitor? Who you calling a traitor? Just because i miss Tartu doesn't mean i'm betraying Tallinn! I am not a traitor. All you Tallinn long haired females are way too sensitive, geeze! Anyway, what makes me a true traitor is that i really dig canadian girls. Which makes no sense because i spent under two months in canada and i have lived for years in both America and Estonia but i still love Canadian chicks. Especially my crazy beautiful friend Robyn! And don't sing "Rockin' Robyn" She doesn't like that. Anyway, she made me very happy by saying she misses talking to me (i miss talking to her too so isn't that a cool conicidence?) and that i should grow a beard, because she likes my facial hair. Oh, decisions, decisions, so many girls, so many opinions! But i think i'm gonna have to stick with what i said in my last blog post and kill my beard. Just because it's annoying me too. Sorry Robyn, FORGIVE ME! Anyway (again with the anyway) I'm gonna move on now to the freaky dream i had last night.

Last night, as i was lying in bed i had a dream. It was an interesting dream. It was a bizzarre dream. It was just plain wierd! But anyway, i'll tell you about it because it was so wierd. For some reason i was somewhere with my Aunt Masha (Mary-Kay) and new uncle Sasha (Alexander). Now i don't think i've ever actually met met my uncle Sasha because he's a rather new uncle, and also you're probably asking "What's with the wierd names?" well my uncle is Moldovan and my aunt worked in Moldova for a really, really, really long time. So i have put both their Russian and English names, and will use the Russian because they are shorter to type. Anyway, i was somewhere with my Aunt and Uncle (I don't know where we were but we were definitely somewhere) and they were speaking in Russian, now of course living right next to Russia myself i've done my best to learn any stray words i can (Gavno! Zat Kinnis! Yah Hatchew Spat!) But i could not figure out what they were saying. So for some wierd reason i put my hand on the back of my head and noticed i had a big long hair going down my back. One single long hair. Very odd, and it was bugging me. And for some strange reason i thought "If i cut this hair i'll be able to speak Russian!" So i pulled out my pocket knife and cut it. I don't know why cutting a hair made me think i'd speak Russian, but hey, that's what i did. So anyway, with my annoyingly long single hair gone i now confidently tried out some Russian "Priviet. Kak di la. Horashow. Yah hatchew spat kriseviya dyevooshka." (That last one has gotten me in trouble before) But i dtill couldn't do it. Besides my basic "Hello" and "Shut up" i couldn't do anything! And then for some strange reason i thought "Maybe i should try speaking Estonian!" So i did. I really tried hard. But for some reason i couldn't even say a simple "Tere, Kuidas l2heb?" and then i realized (This was a dream, so it doesn't have to make sense) that the hair i had cut was my knowledge of Estonian! NOOOO!!! Then i woke up, thinking "What a wierd dream..."

Now i've heard all sorts of people say they can interpret dreams so i'm gonna try my hand at it. I think this dream is either telling me i need to practice more Estonian. Or it's saying i need to sacrifice my Estonian if i want to learn Russian. Or maybe even i just need a hair cut (I do). But either way, it was odd, very odd. And now i'm going to see Eragon in an hour so i must be off! Cya!

4 comments:

Kapten Clark said...

I can't believe how calm you are! If I had a dream that I lost any ability to speak Estonian, I would be screaming hysterically!! :-(

Stop swearing in Russian, though. I know some of those words, too!

xo
Mama

pia said...

you shouldnt take me too seriously! just please dont!:P

Anonymous said...

Freaky dream Chris!!
I will interpret your dream when I see you.
Love auntie
Your uncle is Russian, not Moldovan.

Anonymous said...

you dunt even know who ur uncel is@_@