Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I find using a blog as a weapon...distasteful.

And because of that fact i will not point out my hater's utter stupidity, where did you copy and paste that last dumb comment from my friend? Make up your own stuff, don't copy other's. Anway, my blog shall bring happiness and joy to all, especially me! I was happy today to get three good comments and only 1 bad. So basicly that means 2 comments. Haha, funny logic. But anyway i just want to say to Erika, if i understood you correctly (i hope i did) then did you say you think with a beard i would look much older? And therefore would attract older women? WHAT?!?! That is absolutely, tottally and completely horrifying! That alone makes me want to go shave...but i won't yet, i just don't feel like it. Anyway, it's been a while since i have copy and pasted a whole song onto my blog and i thought it was about time that i not only copy and pasted a song, but that i also gave my little thoughts on each line. Now i have like four songs that are at the moment like my four favorite songs, but i want to pick one and blog about it. I have chosen Blink 182's song "Down". And don't give me crap for listening to Blink 182. I know that despite the fact that you don't have to curse to sell an album they still like to. But i also know that if you sift through those songs you'll find treasures like "Down" and "I miss you" So anyway, here's the song "Down" by Blink 182.
~
Blink 182
Down
~
The drops of rain they fall all over
This awkward silence makes me crazy
Don't you hate the akward silence when there's someone you REALLY need to talk to and they just want to forget you exist? It's especially bad if it raining.
The glow inside burns light upon her
The glow inside me still shines light on you, i don't get it, why can't i hate you?
I'll try to kiss you if you let me
(this can't be the end)
Watch yourself, don't let me close, i'll try to kiss you if you let me. Because deep inside still whispers a voice saying (This can't be the end)
~
Tidal waves they rip right through me
Tidal waves of emotion is a great way to describe how i've been feeling lately, if only i was a better swimmer this wouldn't be so bad...
Tears from eyes worn cold and sad
Need i even comment? Crying in winter is both cold and sad.
Pick me up now, I need you so bad
I don't even know who i'd say this to. Who would i let pick me up? Who would? But Lord, i need you so bad...
~
Down down down down
Down down down down
Down down down down
Down down down down
It gets me so
For an optimist like me i very rarely get so down, down, down, down...
Down down down down
Down down down down
Down down down down
Down down down down
It gets me so
It's hard to be on top of things when all you can do is fall down, down, down, down...
~
Your vows of silence fall all over
An accusation that is worthy...The size of you're mouth has always been a subject of discussion...
The look in your eyes makes me crazy
To look in your eyes is to look into hostile territory that was a once a friendly paradise, the rejection is insanity, i live it.
I feel the darkness break upon her
The sad part is despite all the pain i may be under i feel her breaking under the darkness, so i won't be the only one to lose her. If that happens there'll be hell to pay if you catch my meaning.
I'll take you over if you let me
Watch out, i'll try to take over if you let me, and i'll fail...again.
(You did this)
It feels good to be able to place the blame, so i will, YOU DID THIS! The selfishness is yours...the pain is yours.
~
Tidal waves they rip right through me
I try to keep my head above the water...
Tears from eyes worn cold and sad
I try to keep out the cold despair
Pick me up now, I need you so bad.
I need something...
~
Down down down down
Down down down down
Down down down down
Down down down down
It gets me so
Falling so far...Down...
Down down down down
Down down down down
Down down down down
Down down down down
It gets me so
Down....
~
Why did i choose that song? I need some outlet for my emotions, and since smashing in faces and cursing at people only makes things worse i chose this method. It feels good. Despite the fact that the person who i'd like to read this probably never will i know that my hater will and will hate me all the more for it. Oh yeah! Love the haters, not the hatred...I just downloaded The Lost Prophets' song "Rooftops (A liberation broadcast)" and i have found it quite liberating. I love this song, now all i need to do is find some rooftop i can scream my heart out on. So yeah, this and their song "Last train home" are great songs for taking over the world. I FEEL GREAT when i listen to them! I'll probably blog about them sometime later. But for now go watch the Lost Prophets' "Rooftops" Music video right here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8 and scream. It's fun. I've never done it because i always have people around when i'm watching it but i'm sure it must be fun. Anway, now i've gotta go get ready to Corps Cadets, until next time, Cya!

3 comments:

Kapten Clark said...

Well, I'm an older woman, and you already know my opinion on the subject! (By the way, I think that Obi Wan's beard in the pic you showed looks totally FAKE!)

"Pick me up now, I need you so bad"

see 2 Samuel 4:4
WHEN YOU ARE LAME, I WILL PICK YOU UP AND CARRY YOU!

But, way more importantly, so will God:

Psalm 40:1-4a
1 I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry.
2 He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand.
3 He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God.
Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD.
4 Blessed is the man who makes the LORD his trust

Erica said...

Hi Chris,

yes, you understood me correctly :D.


But maybe yeah you could try to see what kind of "beard fashion" fits you and just test yourself ;), one or another way you'll look good.

take care and God Bless

Eri

Mixii said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.