Monday, December 11, 2006

Another evil facial hair experiment!

Hello, do you remember the last time i put a picture of a guy with facial hair and said i had an evil experiment? You don't? Well...umm...okay, that threw me off. I have to go collect my thoughts...where was I? Oh yes, my last evil experiment. Well my last evil experiment was to grow a Goatee thingy. I rather liked it. It was enjoyable to get funny looks and hear my friends opinions. And it made shaving a much shorter procedure. But now i am just sick and tired of shaving. I envy all you guys who have smooth faces. Facial hair sucks! But now, because i'm so sick and tired of shaving i have a new evil experiment. you see that picture there of Obi Wan (Ewan Mcgregor)? the one right <--- there? Doesn't he look inteligent? I'm gonna try that. I'm going to just lose my shaver and let a forest grow on my face. And then if i can get an Irish accent i'll be just like Obi Wan! Plus i'll need a lightsaber but i can get that at Toys R Us. So tell me, how do you think i would like if i were Obi Wan? I mean it would be so cool, girls would walk up to me and go "Chrisi Wan Kenobi, You're my only hope!" and i'd be like "Heck yeah i am!" All the chicks would dig me then. So now i haven't shaved in a week and we'll see how much hairier i get before i sicken myself.

Anyway, if you have an amazing memory and remember my post about my Goatee you will remember the second part was about YouTube, Acumenious, and haters. If you don't remember and would like to (it will make this part make more sense) then click here http://chrischronicles.blogspot.com/2006/08/welcome-to-my-experimentmuhahahaha.html wow, long link! Anyway, before i complained about my lack of haters. Of people who hate me and me Blog so much that they read my Blog just to insult and dump hate on me. Well i am proud to say i have my first hater! His name and other such information i will not reveal because i'm too much of a gentleman and wouldn't want to give HIM any haters. But anyway i am very pleased (in a sick and twisted kind of way) that i've been getting hate mail! But the fun part is that because since i'm getting hate mail from an idiot who didn't pay atention in english class he constantly calls me a "barber". Now i don't believe that's much of an insult. It would be cool to be a barber, i'd give my friends crappy hair cuts for free! But i think he means i'm a Barbarian, which i also think would be cool. Even though i'd probably be more like "Lyle the kindly Viking" from VeggieTales. So anyway, because i don't want anybody to accidentally get smacked with hate i deleted his comments on my blog and now they are just private funny things for me to read. Anyway, i just want to say thank you, my one and only hater, i think you'd probably make a great barber too. And know that you have my pity for having to live with one so unpleasant as yourself. Anyway, now i want to give a humongous (i know i spelled that wrong) round of aplause to all my lovers. Erm, wait, i need a better term. Okay, for lack of a better term, my fans. Because like fans you guys make me cool when things get hot (I shouldn't put lame jokes more than once...). A big round of aplause to all of you who don't hate me, all of you who pray for me, and all of you who secretly do love me. A big thank you to you all. I love all you too!

So now that i have smacked up my hater with sarcasm (i'd much rather smack people with sarcasm than hate) and have thanked all my wonderful readers i think i'll go get something to eat, so Cya!

Yours,
Chris,
Kurisu,
Kurisuvidz

P.S. Tell me what you think of me growing a beard! Comment! E-mail! Call! Send a mail bomb!

4 comments:

Mixii said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Erica said...

Tere Chris,

sina ja habe vist ei sobi nii h2sti kokku..mhm tegelikult ma ei kujuta sind ette sellisena. Arvan, et n2ksid palju vanem v2lja ning v6ibolla meeldiksid niimoodi rohkem vanematele naistele................................

Kapten Clark said...

Keep the chin thing! Shave the rest!

Anonymous said...

Hi, i asked some experts about your shaving - or not-shaving - idea. This year i have a bunch of gorgeous teenage girls in my psychology class, so i decided to describe you first (tall, dark-haired, handsome, nice, smart, cool etc. :D ). They seemed really interested. Then i dropped the beard-bomb. Most faces - they are mostly really pretty, and smart, too - showed disgust. Then they agreed, that the chin thing could be ok, but no more.