Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I FEEL GREEEAAAAT!!!

Go watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvvxlLrJbcI that and then you'll feel great too! "What's up?" "I'm up and i feel great!" Yeah, i feel great. So i'm gonna tell you what's been up lately. Yesterday i went on a date. OH YEAH! The most rockin' date ever. A date with my little sister and brother! OH YEAH! It was fun. My parent's had to do some X-mas stuff which meant us kids had to get out of the house. Now what do you do with a two year old boy and an 11 year old girl on a rainy december day in Estonia? First feed the birds, then hit every toy store in Tallinn! First we took the tram over to Kopli and spent a while giving a loaf of perfectly good bread to the ducks, seagulls, ravens, magpies, and two year olds that hang out near the river next to old town. It was fun. Peter didn't fall in the river and no birds had good enough aim to hit us with any nasty missiles. But they tried, oh yes, they always try. So then we took a walk through old town, checked out christmas town and went to Viru Keskus. I love Viru Keskus, so many memories...so many toys in KaubaMaja! And plus, they have a little table with toys on it that kids can play with. It's great if you have to baby sit. It's sweet. I love it. But Peter got bored of that pretty fast, so we took off and headed towards Stockmann, because in there they have a children's play area upstairs which Peter's loves. But on the way there is MegaGame. Oh, yeah MegaGame. The place in Tallinn where i could go to play Yugioh. A hobby which i would love to take up again. But i just don't have the time...or the money...so sad. But we stopped in MegaGame, looked at all the pretty pretty colors and then headed to Stockmann.

Stupid me, i kinda didn't notice that they were doing construction next to Stockmann. And i also didn't kinda notice that stupid drainage thingy...that normally is covered but today wasn't. Crap, i stepped in it. My leg was soaked up to my left knee. That sucked. So, soaking wet i took the kids up stairs and stuck them in the play area. Then went in the bathroom and did my best to do something about my leg. It didn't help. Whatever. So i came out and pulled my newly bought copy of Eragon. Oh yeah, i forgot to mention, on the way to Viru Keskus we stopped in Apollo bookstore and i bought Eragon and Eldest. So anyway, i picked up Eragon and fell in love with it. Then i bought us all some ice cream (15 Krooni for a scoop? Stockmann is sick!) and then after a little while Peter got bored and started trying to run away so we hopped on a tram and went for a ride down to ülemiste to visit Juku toy store. It was fun, running around, looking at toys, shooting each other with toy guns, fighting with toy swords, dodging the suspicious employees...it was all quite fun. Until Peter broke something. Oops. Now normally i'd pay for the stupid goo filled ball that he had popped but i had spent all my money on the books and ice cream, so instead i grabbed Peter and Elizabeth and we ran down the hall to a different toy store, one with less breakable stuff. Then we waited there until my parent's came. Well, tried to come. Our stupid car finnaly died. I mean really died. That piece of junk is screwed. Oh yeah. It's fun. So my mom came and we ate pizza while my dad dealt with the car. And when we finally did get home i shoved my face into Eragon and didn't take it out until much later. Then i fainted and woke up this morning feeling great. So anyway, i feel great, GoodBye!

No comments: