Sunday, December 03, 2006

Yo, I love Frankenstein!

Yeah, you read that right. I love Frankenstein. That was a great book. I loved it. I want to write about some of the great quotes and my thoughts on them. At one point Dr. Frankenstein was feeling all crappy and he said this great line "My enjoyment is embittered by memory of the past and anticipation of the future." What a great line. That makes me think. A lot. Then one time he was traveling and the book says this. And for me, as a dude who travel's a lot i liked this quote. "A traveller's life is one that includes much pain amidst it's enjoyments. His feelings are forever on the stretch;and when he begins to sink into repose, he finds himself obliged to quit that on which he rests in pleasure for something new, which again engages his attention, and which also he forsakes for other novelties." That makes sense. It reminds me of...me! I hate the whole "constantly moving on to something new" us traveling dudes do. I want something, and i want to stick to it. That's why i like chewing gum! Gum is sticky!

So anyway, that's my thoughts on some Frankenstein quotes. I'm sorry my blog has been rather depressing lately. I'm gonna try to make it more interesting. And even more funny. And someday, when i finally figure out our video camera i will make some funny videos with my friends and post them on YouTube, and then every one will be happy. But for now, i must go. Cya!

No comments: