Saturday, September 15, 2007

I'm sick and tired...(plus a very happy triple birthday!)


Well, that's it really. Not quoting, just pointing out a fact. I'm sick and tired. More sick than tired. But being sick normally makes me lethargic. I feel like some little jerk in my head is pounding on my skull with a hammer. If i ever get my hands on him...But anyway, more than anything else, I'm angry. Why am i angry? Is it the normal reasons that i live in a sinful and fallen world? Well, I'm always angry about that. But now i'm especially angry because today, September 15th is a triple birthday! And because I'm sick I can't be with all three birthday girls. I probably only would have been with two anyway, but whatever. That's not important. First i need to say a very happy birthday to my friend Tinesha. I only just now remembered it was her birthday and sent her an SMS. Now the other two birthdays are my two favorite twins in the whole world, Anneli and Evelin (pictured above, Anneli left, Evelin right). We were supposed to go to they library together today and watch "The Mummy Returns" because we think jumping Anubites are just so funny. But then i got sick, so a very happy birthday to Anneli and Evelin Aavik, and also a big apology for getting sick. It wasn't my fault...



Anyway, right now I'm using my school laptop to write this blog post because the only internet hooked up computer in the house is currently being used by my Mom, who seems to be using it to save the world or something like that. It's really quite fun using the laptop actually, because i can have it in top of my lap! Yay! That's why it's called a "Lap-Top". Though I believe the more proper term would be "notebook" computer. But since when have I used proper terms? Anyway, any of you who have been reading my blog for years and years will know that I am a die-hard Yugioh fan! But I've found something better. You think the fate of the world depending on the outcome of children's card games is cool? Try something mocking that! Yugioh Abridged is not only much shorter (abridged), But also much funnier. Or more funny. Or the most funniest. If you have ever watched Yugioh, and would not be offended by some guy's excellent parody of it, then go to www.yugiohabridged.com and watch all the episodes, and download some too if you want. For some reason I can only download 2. But at least one of them is the Christmas special!(Screw the yules, i have money!) Anyway, that's enough pointless blabbing for now, I'm trying to install Quicktime on this stupid laptop so i can watch my two Yugioh Abridged episodes. But I'm installing it off a disc that seems to not want to reveal it's secrets. Quite annoying! Anyway, now that I'm done blogging I'm gonna go lie around waiting for this laptop to read this disc! Cya!

No comments: