Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Urgh!

On my FaceBook it sasy at the moment "Chris is Urgh!" Why does it say that? Is it because i've picked up some strange disease that makes me say "Urgh" all the time? No. It's because i'm slightly annoyed. It's no one's fault that's slightly annoyed. It's not even my fault as it normally is. It's just that i keep thinking up different ideas for Youth Night things and they all seem to just plain SUCK! It's really annoying. Because i'm not all that creative. And i'm not all that original. And i really wish i was. But i just can't seem to come up with any idea that is good or possible. I thought fighting Martians was both good and possible. But that was just me. Anyway, if you have any GOOD or POSSIBLE ideas for something our youth group could do then please let me know. Because my brain hurts. Math+thinking+babysitting=me feeling bad. I want to go listen to Psychology. By the way, i didn't tell any of you this, but for a long time now i've been listening to Jeremy Wolfe's (of MIT) Psychology lectures on my MP3 player. It's great stuff. You can dowload it from Itunes U. Which is just part of the Itunes store. It rocks. It's surprising how much i like listening to University lectures. But i think if i had to actaully write the papers, and do the reading, and bla and bla and bla...i could learn to hate it. So i'm not quite sold on University yet. Which reminds me...



I've been thinking about University a lot lately. What else is new. But it's been driving me insane. I'm scared of the line:
"80 grand later i found out that all i had learned
Is that you should show up to take your finals and your midterms"*
That's a lot of time and money to learn so little. And i'm still not sure University is right for me. There's other options. I just don't know which one is the right one. If any are. It's really annoying. I hate indecisiveness! I think...I'm not sure, i can't decide. Anyway. I'm kind of looking forward to this trip to America in Ocober. I normally despise the idea of going to America. But lately i've been feeling more US friendly. Mainly because i think i can get a cheaper guitar there. But also just because i've been wanting to travel. I don't know if this happens to anyone but me. But sometimes i just get this urge to travel. Not to anywhere specific. But just to travel. I love traveling! And it's only been a few months, but i've been in one place for far too long. I need to go somewhere. And it seems that America it will be. Well i need to go soon, because despite that my Dad's birthday was a few days ago people are still giving him stuff. And as a loving son i need to go help him. And by help i mean help eat his cake. So Cya!









*Note:Taken from the Relient K song "College kids" which i have blogged about before.

No comments: