Sunday, February 18, 2007

In response to anonymous comments new and old...(Post #199!!) 200th post census!

STOP COMMENTING ANONYMOUSLY!!! It drives me insane! Who are you people!?!? In the future, if you want to comment anonymously please add a little something at the end so i know who you are. Because i hate not knowing, and i love knowing. So please always let me know who you are, somehow. But now i will actually respond to comments i have gotten recently. Someone commented anonymously that i could get a job here at the embassy or something, then another anonymous person commented that yes, i could get a job at the embassy as a "secret agent/spy/007" but of course everybody knows that's impossible. Do you know why it's impossible? Because i already am a secret agent/spy/007! As all my friends know i'm a secret agent working for a mystrious organization (i owe allegiance to no earthly ruler) and my cover is as an eccentric teenager who claims to be a secret agent! Everyone knows that! Geeze, i can't get a job i already have! I make myself smile sometimes when i'm writing on this blog, i'm just so darn funny!! And then my friend Matt gave m this cool advice for my future "Study a lot and start building a resume so that you can get into a good college and party... um, I mean study for 4 years and get a good job. And then once I'm an amazingly sucessful game designer, you can come work for me. :P" And that is tottally what i'm gonna do! Well, not really, i'll skip everything but the last part. I'll come and work for you as a game tester. Games always need to be tested, right? And i'll spend the years from now 'til then practicing by playing video game 24/7. Doesn't that sound good? No one else thinks so either...

But i need to know, who are you anonymous commenters? I got two comments on my Valentine's sucks post that were anonymous and interesting. First was "you are so amazing. all sadness about this day wil leave soon. u wil see" Who are you? I mean who is out there that think's I am amazing? Are you female? Between 15 and 19? Madly in love with me? Yes? But you're not human? You're the amazing typing dog? Okay then...That's just odd. But anyway, who are you anonymous people who think i'm amazing? Please let me know. I'd like to know who thinks i'm amazing. I'm quite curious. Own up. Please? Anyway, the other comment i got was this. "Chris, girls are cows. Some of them are even sheeps. So dont worry about M. She is just one more who is going to ruin her life if she is not with you MAN. Give me her phone mumber ;-)" Now who is this? First of all, who has the guts to call girls cows? I get smashed in the face whenever i do it even as as joke! So anyway, who are you who has the guts to say such a thing? And some are sheep? I don't get it. But here's the part i want to know. Who are you that knows about the dragon? Or "M." as you so aptly name her. I steal "dragon" as my friend Andrei's old nickname for her. You are someone close to me if you know about the dragon, "the angel from my nightmares, the shadow in the background of the morgue"(Blink 182 "I miss you"). Who are you? E-mail or something just so i know who you people are! And this whole "just one more who is going to ruin her life if she is not with you MAN" I agree she's ruining her life, but who is this who knows me so well and yet comments anonymously from the shadows? Who are you? And who wants her phone number? I won't give it to you. I'm that cruel. Who are you?

Anyway, as this last anonymous commenter so inteligently noted the reason why Valentine's is a painful, angry day for me is M, the dragon. I never understood my friend's reason for giving her this nickname, but now i know, because now i've felt the burn of dragon flame, the all consuming flame. And i carry a deep wounds from it, and a wound of the heart takes no medicine, and rarely heals. And even when it does, it doesn't heal quickly. I was in horrible agony over the pain of the day for several days afterward, because i still need some kind of closure, some conclusive...something. But all i have for now is band aids. So i was praying for a band aid, which usually come's in the form of a song, this time was no different. In need of some theme song to cover my pain i stumbled accross Sum 41's "Pieces", a beautiful song that worked just wonderfully. The dragon has caused me to post many songs on this blog. And this is definitely the most conclusive one, the final word. "I'm better off on my own." So now i will post this song, and at random intervals i will put in a comment of my own in italics.
~
Sum 41
Pieces
~
I tried to be perfect,
But nothing was worth it,
I tried to be perfect, but none of it was worth it to you.
I don’t believe it makes me real.
I thought it’d be easy,
But no one believes me,
I meant all the things I said.
I meant everything i said, you never believed me, and you never meant a word from your acid tipped tongue.
~
If you believe it’s in my soul,
I’d say all the words that I know,
Just to see if it would show,
That I'm trying to let you know,
That I’m better off on my own.
You need to know, the i'm better off on my own.
~
This place is so empty,
My thoughts are so tempting,
Crazy thoughts swirl through my head, to listen to insanity is so very tempting.
I don’t know how it got so bad.
Sometimes it’s so crazy,
that nothing can save me,
But it’s the only thing that I have.
~
If you believe it's in my soul,
I’d say all the words that I know,
Just to see if it would show,
That I'm trying to let you know,
That I'm better off on my own.
It's better for me on my own.
~
(On my own!)
~
I tried to be perfect,
It just wasn't worth it,
Nothing could ever be so wrong.
Almost nothing could be more wrong than this...
It’s hard to believe me,
It never gets easy,
I guess I knew that all along.
I always knew it, but i defy your reality and substitute it with my own.
~
If you believe it’s in my soul,
I’d say all the words that I know,
Just to see if it would show,
That I'm trying to let you know,
That I’m better off on my own.
I didn't want to be on my own, you made that decision for me, i pray you don't regret it, because i'm better off on my own.
~
Now that i've blogged my post Valentine's day song i feel quite happy, and i have something i need to point out, this is my 199th post, which means my next post will be my 200th, which means i want to know who is reading this blog. I have decided to have a census, If you read my blog then please leave a comment just saying "I'm so and so from so and so" just so i know who, and how many people, read my blog. You know this is free, i don't get paid to write for you, so you can pay me in this little way. It takes two seconds. You don't even have to leave much info, you can just say initials or something, i just want to know how many people read my blog. And then i'm going to rate myself. If at least 10 people read then that's pretty good, that means that the people i see everyday glance at my blog. If 20 people read then that means that i must not be as bad a writer as i think. If 30 people read then i'm a very popular person, and i never knew it. If 40 people read then i have friends/family members i didn't know existed. And if 50 or more people read...well, then i'm just honoured. But i want everyone to comment. This is a census! I even want my haters and enemies to comment. Just so i know you still read. Please take part in the Chronicles of Chris Census. Please!!! I BEG YOU!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! I've tried to do this before but no one has ever cooperated, please don't be such pains in the butt now, just comment!! And not anonymously without leaving some identification...
Anyway, now i believe i'm done. This post took forever to write becasuse it's long and also because i was on MSN at the same time, talking to my friend-i've-never-met Megan about how i could kill her in Halo, and my friend Robyn, from Canada, just about how life's going. And Robyn wanted me to mention her in my blog, so i think i will, just to make her smile when she wakes up. Robyn just told me the greatest saying. "Boys like blonds, men like brunettes" So i guess that makes me a very manly man. I've never understood why other guys are so obssesed with blonds. It's just never clicked with me. I like brunettes. And i love black hair. But anyway, Please comment in a anti-anonymous fashion for my census. Thank you. I will talk you all later. Tsau!

11 comments:

Kapten Clark said...

"I'm so and so from so and so"

I'm Captain Evelyn Clark (a.k.a. Mama) from Tallinn, Estonia.

Tim Clark said...

I'm Tim Clark from Tallinn, Estonia--a.k.a. your father. I don't read you blog just because you are my son; you are also a good writer. Plus, I need to be sure that you never get funnier than me :-p

Anonymous said...

AG

Mitchenstein said...

well yes, i read your blog fairly regularly!

have a nice day :-D

john, united kingdom

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris, keep writing, no matter how many are letting you know they are reading. Mj. Susan

Unknown said...

excuse me! i'm a blonde and men like me just fine!......... ok... that came out wrong.

but hey! i believe we were also talking about how I could beat YOU at halo... shotgun to the head.. BANG!

Anonymous said...

DIS BLOG ROKS! Found it doing search and stayed for months.

lux said...

love ya bro,
i regularly read your blog,
God bless
BSS

Erica said...

Number 10, hehe. Yeah, I read your blog, fun to read it...

Erica from Tallinn, at the moment in the Midlands.

Anonymous said...

I'm Matt. You know me from back when you lived in 'Merica. I catch up with your blog once every few weeks. I find it vaguely disturbing that your dad is commenting under the name lizziegirl, but that's OK. And yes, you are becoming a very good writer. Keep it up! And I agree with whoever said that you need more photos on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Iz me anneli...duh