Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Camp Rulez!

Can anyone guess why i love camp? Check out the picture! Two beautiful girls! One ugly me! Awesome! This picture was taken when me and my friend Anton were hanging out in the girls room which was only kind of against the rules. At the beggining of camp Mrs. Tyrrell said that this camps only rule was respect, so i asked the girls very respectfully if i could come in and of course they said yes. We all felt very respected, especially me, as you can tell from the picture. It was so much fun. Especially because Liis (on my left) was scared of heights, and even the top bunk (where the picture was taken) freaked her out. It was hilarious! And Anneli (my right) kept poking me, which was very akward. Because she'd jab me in the ribs, i'd jump, and we'd almost all go flying off the bed. It was, as i said, hilarious. I'm going to post a bunch more pictures with explanations, because that's the easiset way to tell about camp. So enjoy the pics!

1 comment:

Erica said...

HI Chris,

great to hear that the camp was fun. I'm almost like Liis with being afraid of hights, lol, but not that much.

take care


Erica

P.S. glad to see you smiling :D