Saturday, November 11, 2006

Eero and Vesse rock! (And so does youth night)

Yesterday, friday, Eero and Vesse led youth night, which was great! first we went on a a crazy scavenger hunt around Tallinn. crazy because my team and I didn't find the second clue. we knew the clue was somewhere in a bathroom. well we looked in the bathroom it was supposed to be in but didn't find it. so we thought "hmm, where are there public bathrooms where they might hide us our second clue? so we headed off to Viru Keskus. dumb idea. but then Eero called us and put us back on track and we met up with him and he gave us a new clue (but because we never got the second clue everything was out of order and very confusing) so after running around trying to find Tallinn's central point (eventually a guy just standing nearby said "well if you're looking for the center of Tallinn, it's over there" and pointed 10 feet away) we eventually went back to the corps and figured out that not only had we lost, we'd been creamed. but i still think our team had the most fun and therefore we are the true winners. but at least we got some warm tewa upon arriving at the corps, which made our frigid running in circles worth it. then we played a fun game were two people were blindfolded (me first of course!) and had to chase down another guy who they could follow by the sound of his ringing phone. totally awesome. i tottally rocked at that game. but that was mostly because i wasn't afraid of running face first into a wall, which i did. and then after we harassed each other in a that blindfolded race we played a game kind of like duck-duck-goose except that it involved two people, one who was the "hunter" and the other the "hunted". the tricky part was that you always had to keep your hand on the table in between you. so it was a no brainer for me. i just jumped on top of the table and crawled over to my opponent and slapped him on the hand. MY WIN! oh the fun...and then the sad part came...that was the end of our youth night with Eero and Vesse leading. we gave them an awesome aplause. thank you guys, you rock!

Anyway, now today should also be fun. to give me a break from being my family's resident babysitter my friend Evelin is going to babysit my brother and sister, which will give me a free day! it's a miracle! a free day. and despite the fact that this might seem stupid, i'm thinking i might spend my free day going with Evelin to babysit the siblings. because there's no way i'd rather spend my free day then hanging out with some of my best friends, and Evelin is one of them. and then if her sister Anneli comes too that will be two of my best friends to hang out with! so i'm still deciding. what i'd actually like to do is spend my whole day going from computer to x-box to kitchen and back again. i'd love to spend the day watching Chad Vader on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wGR4-SeuJ0) and playing Star Wars:Knights of the Old Republic on X-box (http://www.lucasarts.com/products/swkotor/) but something tells me my parents (MOM) would not allow that. and there is no i am going to spend my whole saturday doing school and cleaning the house so i guess i'm going to have to go hang out with my friends! YAY! but i'm still thinking about it. whatever. but now i need to go because...well, i'm done writing. so Cya!

1 comment:

Erica said...

LoL, yeah Eero and Vesse rock..

Keit's team won yesterday:P