Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A quick prayer request...

As you may have noticed from my last three posts i am slowly losing my mind and am under attack from areas that i never expected. But that's just how the enemy works right? The jerk loves to kick me when i'm down. He'll get his dues. But anyway, because i am going insane and am feeling huge amounts of (emotional) pain please, oh pretty, pretty please pray for me. I've been shot down and i need some cover fire to get through this, so please dump out some prayers for me. Lord save me...Today i have praise band practice and anger and depression really put a damper on my singing. And then saturday we're playing at some women's prayer thing...CRAP! So anyway, cover fire, keep my back covered well i try to make it through the trenches! I can't do this on my own, please help. Keep me covered. Thanks in advance,

Cya
Chris
P.S. If you want a clue as to why i'm stressed go watch the "I write sins not tragedies" video on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMYs6t4tTOI

1 comment:

Kapten Clark said...

17 The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them;
he delivers them from all their troubles.
18 The LORD is close to the brokenhearted
and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
19 A righteous man may have many troubles,
but the LORD delivers him from them all
(Psalm 34)

3 He heals the brokenhearted
and binds up their wounds.
4 He determines the number of the stars
and calls them each by name.
5 Great is our Lord and mighty in power;
his understanding has no limit.
6 The LORD sustains the humble
(Psalm 147)