Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Under heavy enemy fire....

Real quick, guys please pray for me. I'm under heavy enemy fire and his aim is getting good. Believe it or not PAIN HURTS! So please pray for me as i get bombarded. I will not submit to the enemy's attampt to bombard me into submission. Please pray for me. Get me that cover fire i so desperately need. Help me out here. And read Psalm 31, that's one of my favorite resting places in this time of trouble. But please, help me out. I sorely need it. I'm injured, help me. Like a wounded animal, my crazed thrashing does nothing but injure myself and my loved ones. Forgive me everyone, and please help me. Send off some prayers for me tonight. Adieu.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ma armastan sind. Chris right now I pray for you, that you will be well shielded as you seek God in His word, as you fill your mind with praise and worship. That the Father will place His might shield posted in front and behind you. That you will never receive a final blow, that you could not take. That He will place His balm of healing on those wounds inflicted recently and in the past. Be blessed with the Fathers Shalom. His Peace and Joy in it's fullness. You will make it dear Chris. I will continue to pray for you. Love Susan

Anonymous said...

If you want to laugh go watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P6UU6m3cqk&mode=related&search= It will remind you of Peter and make you wet yourself laughing. Love, your secret admirer.

Anonymous said...

Now watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtAoHKR2DyA&NR Love Ya!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Chirs...all of us will try to make ya feel better...and ill pray for ya.....Hang on buddy

Erica said...

Trust in Lord and he will make your paths straight.

love, hugs, prayers

Erica

Erica said...

Hi Chris,

jsut a great song for you, check it out ;)

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/rubenstuddard/aintnoneedtoworry.html


Erica

Anonymous said...

hey Chris, i have been away, so i have only just got to read your blog. but i have been praying for you. Remember you have been give all authority to be an Overcomer, the authority is in and Through Jesus, claim that authority, walk in, hold on to it, and don't let the emeny take it away or feed you lies about you not having it or worthy of it. NO one is worthy of it, God's grace is the only reason we have it. email me and let me know how you are really going, and if there is something you want me to pray more specifically for you.
You are an awesome Child of God, a Co-heir with Jesus.
BSS