Saturday, November 18, 2006

Hi! (ANIME NIGHT!!)

First before i say anytrhing else at all i would really, REALLY like to thank you guys who E-mailed me after my last post. The fact that people care about me...Thanks guys. And even now i'm having a very good conversation on MSN with my friend Liis. Thank you tons guys. So anyway, last night was anime night at youth group. I forgot to take pictures ,which sucks because it was fun. But i can still tell you about it. Elis, Anneli and Evelin were in charge and i was their humble aprentice. So as i ran around being the techie working the computer, videos, slide shows and all that fun stuff they ran everything else. And it was great. During the week everyone had made up Anime alter egos over the week and because Anneli, Evelin, and Elis are such great artists they drew us all as Anime. I looked great. I had a wicked Katana and Naruto hair...i was Da Bomb! Oda-Kurisu in the flesh(kinda)! Anyway, then, using our Anime alter egos we had to make up stories and act them out in two teams. it was aweseome. in the end of mine i got turned into a parrot and got sligshotted off the side of a building. it was fun. then we watched videos and had a trivia kind of thing. it rocked. anyway, i need to go babysit now so Cya!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Coool

Anonymous said...

CHRIS...ELis didnt draw anything...lol