Tuesday, November 07, 2006

A P.S. to my last blog post.

Yes Meg, i absolutely, completely, and totally LOVE Evanescence's new CD. Not much could change my opinion of Evanescence. And also i never read your blog. I never read any one's blog. I barely even read my secret (not so secret) crushes blog. I truly am sorry because it's kind of jerky of me to have other people read my blog but not read their's but...sorry. Just lose interest to fast when i'm reading about other people. Does that make me self centered? I hope not, because i hate self centered people. And also, it's always cold here. Always. Except summer, but we won't mention that. And plus if you wear a bra you're instantly feminine. I don't think color matters much. But that is just a guy's opinion so doesn't count for much...

And Reet, it is impossible to both read my blog and be an "old granny", unless of course you're my grandmother. My blog makes people ten years young, which is why i write and act like a 6 year old. And also my blog should allow you to just give yourself whatever name you want without having to sign in, but who knows if that works. And you would definitely have to be acrobatic for airplane bathroom sex. But now i understand why airplane toilets are always full, and full for so long...

But now i gotta go. I will talk to you all later. Bye! (Neon green? What the...? Well it's definitely not boring...)

No comments: