Thursday, November 30, 2006

It's just one of those days...

Today i don't feel very good. Today i feel like singing Limp Bizkit's song "Break Stuff". Cuz it's just one of those days. I don't really know why but i just wanna justify rippin' someone's head off. By the way, don't look up the lyrics for that unless you don't mind big old X-plicit content thingy. Thats why i'm not posting it. This morning i woke up feeling cold. Always a screwy way to wake up. So feeling like crap i'm up now and not sure how to make myself feel better. So i'm listening to "Break stuff" on youtube. Plus "Eat you alive" is a good song for these days. I have songs for every mood. But today i feel like crap. I don't know why. I just feel like ripping someone's head off. But i won't, i'm too kind. Anyway, i think as soon as my brother wakes up i'll be in a better mood. He makes me smile. But anyway, i need to go now. My mom leaves soon and i need to be ready to start babysitting. So anyway, I'll Cya! Adiue. Is that how it's spelled? Whatever, Tsau!

4 comments:

pia said...

i know exactly what you mean!

Anonymous said...

Woah! Your nice!

Anonymous said...

YOU ROCK!!!

Anonymous said...

Anneli, Evelin and you?! what about me? I can sue you for that pic! I look like c**p!!!