Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Great song! Perfect for the moment! Dude, i write sins, not tragedies.

I am am going to post the song "I write sins not tragedies" by Panic! At The Disco. I refuse to give my reasons, but read the song, you'll get the idea. This song may be over the top but it's better than blogging out a stinging blog post full of insults and smelly accusations. Sorry for the profanities, i didn't write the song, i just posted it. So here we go, notice what that screwy bride is...

Panic! At The Disco
I Write Sins Not Tragedies
Oh, well imagine: as I'm pacing the pews in a church corridor,
and I can't help but to hear, no I can't help but to hear an exchanging of words:
"What a beautiful wedding, what a beautiful wedding!" says the bride's maid to a waiter.
"Yes, but what a shame, what a shame, the poor groom's bride is a whore."
I'd chime in with a "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the God'damn door?!"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality.
I'd chime in "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the God'damn door?!"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of oh
Well in fact well I'll look at it this way, I mean technically our marriage is saved!
Well this calls for a toast, so pour the champagne!
Oh! Well in fact well I'll look at it this way, I mean technically our marriage is saved!
Well this calls for a toast, so pour the champagne, pour the champagne!
I'd chime in with a "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the God' damn door?!"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality.
I'd chime in "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the God'damn door?!"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality.......
Again...
I'd chime in "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the God'damn door?!"
No, It's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality.
I'd chime in "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the God'damn door?!"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality......
Oh yeah, this is good. Gotta love it. If you can go watch the music video on YouTube so you can get the full scope of my feeling of anger and betrayal! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMYs6t4tTOI) Anyway, Shallow Hal is on tonight (Irony is the name of my true lady) So i'm gonna go. Actually i think i'll post one more song first...Cya

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Panic at the disco are pretty cool. There are a few bands that you might like:
-Hot chip
-The horrors
-Maximo park
-The long blondes

They are all pretty cool, I would recomend them all. Especially Long blondes, they are supposed to be a big band very soon.
Let me know what you think of them.