Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Once...I had a dream...And this is it!!! (Dark Chest of Wonders)!

If you, like me, are a rather strange, abnormal, just straight up, plain and simple wierdo then you will know that this is how the song "Dark Chest of Wonders" by NightWish starts. Apparently Ms. Tarja Turunen has very strange dreams. Now if you're like me...i'm gonna stop comparing you to me, because one of is infinitely awesome and the other...well, i won't say that. it wouldnt be nice. by the way. i'm not sure if you're the awesome one or what. i just know you and i are most likely on completely different levels of cool. most likely you are way cooler than me. but anyway. to the real point. this morning i woke up at 6. now to most people that's like "ah, crap! i gotta wake up at 6!" but for me i believe in Benjamin Franklin's famous statement, "Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise". i'm not sure if waking up early will really make me wealthy. or even wise. but i always feel better if i do. so the healthy part seems about right. so anyway, ever since i had vacation in Italia, Prytani, and all those other places i have been unable to get myself up at 6. well, that's not quite true. i can get up at 6 but then i go back to sleep at 6:01 which kind of defeats the whole purpose. so i am very happy that today i managed to drag my butt out of bed at 6.

Now this amazing feat was not accomplished easily. 3 things had to be done for me to wake up and stay awake. first, after my phone started making annoying alarm noises to wake me up, i reached over, eyes closed, and kiled my phone alarm. Then, eyes still closed i opened my window (so that i would be able to do this i had unlocked my window last night) and felt the icy air fly in. ICY!! it was cold!! i pulled all 3 of my blankets even tighter around me and still shivered. then i closed my eyes and thought of penguins in tuxedoes and sirens with babies and violins...and then i sat straight up! can't go back to sleep! MUST....WAKE....UP!!!! so i stood up and opened my eyes. it was amazing. i saw nothing of interest at all. so i staggered accross my room to the lightswitch and smacked. let there be light! OWW!!! MY EYES!!! so i staggered back to bad, eyes squeezed shut, and fell straight into bed and put two pillows on my head to block out the light...then the violin lady playing to the seals again...MUST...NOT...SLEEP!!! HI YA!!! OUCH! so after karate chopping myself in the head to stay awake i looked at the clock...6:05. WHAT? All that for just five minutes? CRAP!! I knew it was time to take drastic action. this is where NightWish comes in. i grabbed my mp3 player and did what i knew would wake me up. "Once...I had a dream...And this is it!!!" i don't know why but this song always makes me jump up in bed. something about how this song begins just annoys me! It's all like "I'm whispering about my dream because it sounds all cool...and then we come in with the awesome guitars..." ugh...i like the song but i don't know why the begining just bugs me. Anyway, in case you haven't figured it out by now, that georgous raven haired beauty up there is Tarja Turunen with her "Dark Chest of Wonders", she's finnish and therefore lives closer to me then Amy Lee and therefore i've been thinking about proposing for quite a while now...

So anyway, i don't know why i told you all that. just wanted to share how i was able to drag myself out of bed. and i want to suggest something to you: if you need to ake up, put on NightWish's "Dark Chest of Wonders", if you want absolutely anything to feel like an adventure then put on NightWish's "Ghost Love Score". It made my putting away the dishes this morning a very exciting adventure, which is quite a feat because putting away dishes is rarely an adventure. So, anyway, one more interesting thing i wanted to write about before i left, yesterday a black cat was too scared too cross my path. you know this whole thing about black cat crosses your path and you have ultimate bad luck or something? well the other day as i was walking to the tram a black cat came and was about to walk straight in front of me (So, like, in my path) so i stopped, so as not to step on the poor little guy and the cat looked up at me. and i looked down at it. and it looked at me, and i looked back. and for a second we stood there, looking at each other, and then the cat ran back the way it came. i didn't make scary faces or anything. it just ran off. so that poor black cat was too scared to cross my path. I feel like "Coats", from BibleMan:The Fiendish Works of Dr. Fear when he yells "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE POWER OF GOD!". It's like, "No black cats can mess with me, i got God power! Got God?" So anyway, yesterday a black cat was too scared to cross my path, oh so fun. anyway, i'm done now. i'm gonna be babysitting all day, which is always an adventure even without NightWish, so i'll have fun today. so yeah...Cya!

P.S.
For song suggestions, if you want to be angry at you're significant other then Evanescence's "Call Me When You're Sober" is great for that. When i listen to it i feel like i should be mad at Tallinn, Tartu and Kavastu girls, just for fun. Anyway, BYE!!

No comments: