Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Thanks for the cover fire guys, i felt well protected.

Hey, i don't know who read my last post and prayed for me, i don't know if anyone did. But either way i got my cover fire. I was really nervous about singing in praise band because my whole body has been a swirling whirpool of dark emotion and i thought i'd come out sounding more like System of a Down in their song "Chop Suey" than someone praising God. but believe it or not it was awesome. to go back to the war example i felt like i had the great medic right there holding me up. and i made it through singing (i felt) better than normal. so thank you for your cover fire, it helped. i'm lucky to still be blogging and not putting angry songs. i should go now. i'm tired and i want to read Peter Pan. life isn't so complicated in books. i love them. the escape is beautiful. anyway, gotta go. Cya. and by the way, keep up the prayer, just because i made it through one day doesn't mean i'm not in need of cover. so yeah, anyway, bye!

1 comment:

pia said...

soad - chop suey is always good!