Thursday, August 23, 2007

My thoughts on Goths!

Anybody who has read my blog has probably noticed that i am obsessed with 2 things:My facial hair and goths. And because of the fact that my facial hair isn't that interesting i've decided to blog about goths instead. Now, i love goths. I don't know why this is. Maybe it's just that they are the only people who share my black obsession. But during summer i feel so bad for them. My friend Anneli was complaining today that in Estonia you never see any freaks, other than goths and emos (by freaks meaning people who dress wierd). And why she was complaining about this is that she wants top see a bunch of people looking like they just walked out of an anime convention walking around. To bad that won't happen in Estonia. But as i was saying, we do have goths in Estonia. And rather than sitting in the dark drawing pentacles it seems that all they do is walk around. Because it seems like you see goths all the time in Tallinn...until you start to notice that they're the same 10 people! There's one guy with a trench coat/cape type thing who likes to swoop around, then there's his harem of girls who almost all look like Rayne clones (Rarne from the game Bloodrayne as pictured above). I think it's quite cool to see them. I used to wish that i could be a cool goth, wearing black all the time, swooping around as if i had giant blades hidden up my sleeves that i could use to slay vampires whenever i felt like it. But this summer i've noticed something. Because it is so hot i've switched from my normal outfit of black T-shirt, dark jeans to white T-shirt and shorts. But goths don't seem to feel heat in the same way i do. Becase they're still stalking around in their black capes and corsets. They must be burning up under all that leather! I don't know how they survive it! Anyway, i don't know exactly why i wrote all that. I just saw a goth who looked just like Rayne and it inspired me. And also a girl who i will leave anonymous for fear of having my entrails pulled out through my nose has recently been nicknamed "Vampire" by one of the boys at music camp, and she has the red hair and the "Look at me wrong you die" atitude so i just wanted to put up a picture of Rayne on my blog. Anyway, i need to go now. i'm extremely tired, and am also in a rather bad mood because i have discovered i HATE FaceBook. I'll stick with Blogger, it's really all i need. But now i must be off. Cya!

No comments: