Wednesday, August 01, 2007

College! (Plus a new YouTube video...)

Well, i've said it before, and would probably say it again, i haven't even been to college yet and it's already to much work! But at least i'm doing it. I've finally hunted down my favorite three. Or at least my favorite three today. Maybe tommorow that will change, but maybe not. Who knows. Anyway, i'm going to give you the all star line up of colleges that were worthy of my notice. Now of course because i'm an extraordinary person it takes extraordinary colleges to atract my attention. And even MORE extraordinary to make me want to go to that college. So anyway, the 3 colleges amazing enough to catch my interest are:

Asbury College, in Wilmore, Kentucky has a large Salvationist student group. And i'm a Salvationist so that appeals to me because i like the Salvation Army.

Then there's Thomas More College in Merrimack, New Hampshire. I like it's location because of it's relative closeness to Maine where much of my family lives. I also really like it's uniqueish curriculum.

And last, and most definitely the opposite of least, Houghton College in Houghton, New York. I like this one for a lot of reasons. And at the moment it's probably my favorite. One of the coolest (if not neccesarily biggest) reasons i like this college is because it has something very, VERY, few American colleges can boast. An Estonian proffesor. Profesor Külli Tõniste is assistant Professor of New Testament. Which is so cool becuase it means i wouldn't be the only Estonian speaker around.

Now with these three to choose from it's really hard to pick. So it's basically up to them now. Once i take my SAT again (to boost my abysmal math score) in November and then send in my applications whoever accepts me gets me. And if they all accept me (as i'm sure they all will because i'm so wonderful ;->) then i'll flip a coin or something! Joking. But anyway, just wanted to let you know what's going on with me. Anyway, i also mentioned in the title a new YouTube video. At Jr. Soldier camp i took a video of Elizabeth and some of her little girl friends doing a dance. And now that video is on YouTube. Theres the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bPCFuBE2T4 i hope you like it. Anyway, must be off now. Cya!

No comments: